PoMa

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Could you please appraise this domain?

Thanks,

PoMa.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

In the past 17 years, we've only 34 reported sales with the word "Veterinary " in the domain name with roughly 80% in the xxx price range.

It's a bit long for me but you can outbound this domain for a company like VetTek.com or veterinary-practice.com. A mid to high xxx is a fair price IMO.

Good luck!

•••
Something a little change to a domain makes all the difference, such as "vet technology" or "veterinary technology". I'd have some love for those, but not as keen on "technologies" here. Take offers, but not easy for me. Hope you find an offer regardless

•••
Something a little change to a domain makes all the difference, such as "vet technology" or "veterinary technology". I'd have some love for those, but not as keen on "technologies" here. Take offers, but not easy for me. Hope you find an offer regardless
Would you say this applies to all/most "XXXtechnologies.com" domains or just for this particular case?

•••
Would you say this applies to all/most "XXXtechnologies.com" domains or just for this particular case?
Definitely not all. For example: Big technologies, new technologies, future technologies, euro technologies...all fine. If you had a nice word like medical or health (medical / health technologies), nice domains. Home technologies, again nice

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back