domains UTXO.com sells for $20,000 the meaning behind the 4 letters

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
UTXO.com sold for $20,000 at Sedo on Wednesday. At first glance someone might think it’s not the best looking 4L.com, just a random name that hit the jackpot. UTXO has relevance in the crypto world. Investopedia.com has a whole page dedicated to UTXO. What Is UTXO? The term UTXO refers to the amount of digital […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
watch everyone register every permutation of utxo + 1 letter.com lol

•••
What!!

So my UTWY(.)com

So you’re saying there’s a chance. Joking : )

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
For those not in the crypto sphere atm, it's hard to make sense of this domain besides a radio test.

But UTXO means unspent tx. And that's a big thing in crypto because of "dusting" and wallet balances, and other cutting edge crypto tech that play on UTXO. It involves mining, tx fees.. etc. probably also crypto troubleshooting.

UTXO is also a euphemism for the entire balance of your wallet too. So I could see some good branding for wallets and crypto holdings / crypto banks calling themselves UTXO... because the UTXO is basically your available balance.

But that's glorifying UTXO too much tbh. I don't think it's that great because it's so techincal. No one says "what's your UTXO?"

It's kind of like naming your antivirus company SmashingTheStack or something. Just too technical to catch on to normal consumers who you're targeting.

•••
kinda reminds me of UTFO ! Roxanne Roxanne! I wanna be yo man!
lol

•••
I just registered

ReitUTXO.com
UTXOreit.com
ReUTXOit.com (pronounceable center 4L)
ReitReitReitReitReitReitReitReitUTXO.com (Reit 8 times = Chinese premium)

•••
I just registered

ReitUTXO.com
UTXOreit.com
ReUTXOit.com (pronounceable center 4L)
ReitReitReitReitReitReitReitReitUTXO.com (Reit 8 times = Chinese premium)

lol..wait....seriously?

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
UTXO.com sold for $20,000 at Sedo on Wednesday. At first glance someone might think it’s not the best looking 4L.com, just a random name that hit the jackpot. UTXO has relevance in the crypto world. Investopedia.com has a whole page dedicated to UTXO. What Is UTXO? The term UTXO refers to the amount of digital […]

Continue Reading

Thanks for sharing

•••
lol..wait....seriously seriously?

Sad day in the domaining world when people aren't sure if someone is being serious or not with such ridiculous domains.

•••
Sad day in the domaining world when people aren't sure if someone is being serious or not with such ridiculous domains.

Give it a few days ;)

•••

It’s not your fault.

Moderation truly takes “hands off” approach.

Only lack of format; and TM. Be stricter, NP...

Last edited:
•••
Have you *seen* the Namebio sales on any given day? :xf.laugh:

•••
Have you *seen* the Namebio sales on any given day? :xf.laugh:

A lot of those are DropCatch,

King of DropCatchers’ heads public auction >.<
(if two order) Honestly, good for them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Auctions bring out the irrational in people :)
My friend, Sedo says "Hi." :xf.smile:

I like watching competitive forces at work;

Still ignore the non-com sales tho (sorry ; )

Last edited:
•••
With x in name thought would be doomed. I see it was a Chinese crypto site with a month of high traffic. Aug 2018

Last edited:
•••
utxo.technology sorry @Samer this is funnier.

Last edited:
•••
On one hand that is funny and interesting too!

Other hand nothing wrong trying luck :p

•••
•••
Back