Dynadot

news US seizes PressTV.com and 32 other Iranian media website domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.company

Top Member
Impact
US seizes PressTV.com and 32 other Iranian media website domains
The Biden administration’s Department of Justice (DoJ) confirmed on Tuesday that the US had seized 33 websites affiliated with the Iranian Islamic Radio and Television Union (IRTVU) and three others operated by Kata’ib Hizballah (Hezbollah Brigades), an Iraqi Shia group supported by Iran.
read more :
https://dergh.com/thread/108
Presstv.com is one of my favourite names on this list.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have no respect for Iran..Bad US-Iran relations

That said, they have great domains;

PressTV.com is a really good name!

make u feel better; US sanctions hit Iran hard;
Also confiscated & sold 2 billion barrels Iran oil took — same way, except it’s a tangible asset;
all ~2 billion barrels or oil took off MT Achilleas
Which do you value more? That’s a lot of oil lol
https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...global-trade-826ea21eb3d9f9fed3681b0ae6b4aa3a

My point, this is a special case.
Dont feel like this means they can & will 2 you.

Last edited:
•••
US backed militias are ok tho
the world we live in

•••
US backed militias are ok tho
the world we live in
Did you hear?

I hear Afghanistan is soon falling to Taliban
NPR says “war zone” inevitable takeover,
Thank God we made “peace”! No forever wars # You started it

How can it be “us militias” when Iran proxies responsible for Hezbollah Lebanon and keep Syrian Prez (with 🇷🇺 boost, ofc..) in power!

I know my politics. all connects, if think about it
Did mention i’m not aa fan of Iran get nukes>.<
Let’s see where the nuclear negotiations go;

Iran 🇮🇷 is transitioning into more hard-line gov. This current administration is responsible for first peace deal tore up since weak wack terms —It’s standstill,-deadlock, next 6 weeks critical

Last edited:
•••
@Samer I'm mainly focused on the censorship aspect of it
us backed militias are allowed to spread their propaganda all over national news in the middle east no censorship there every single major newspaper publish there propaganda on there websites
i just don't believe in censorship even for my worst enemy and defiantly not when the united states is the judge :)

Last edited:
•••
Straight out of the textbook "economic warfare."

•••
Have no respect for Iran..Bad US-Iran relations

This all depends on how much one has been manipulated by main stream media (MSM).

We have been taught well by our western media and governments that bad China, bad Russia, bad Iran, bad North Korea, bad Venezuela, etc all brainwash their pathetically ignorant citizens, but very few of us ask whether that same media and government are guilty of brainwashing us and if WE are pathetically ignorant. Even fewer of us research it in depth and work out what the real truth is. One will not find the answer to that by continuing to absorb MSM information!

Truth does not mind being questioned, whereas a lie does not like being challenged.

Hence the need to shut down websites and any "dissenting" views/information. US DoJ, USGOV, fakebook, twatter, etc... all guilty of that. There is a distinct pattern here.

•••
Did you hear?

I hear Afghanistan is soon falling to Taliban
I was right!!!

I dont win anything for predicting siege, the last City ultimately fell August 15th, 2021.

Also, there was a recent blast that killed 100 people outside the airport (13 US Servicemen and 90 Afghanistan officials)
The deadline for all US to leave the country remains August 31st, after, essentially hostages left.

God Bless America.
Also any updates on these domains? Some of these were actually good, lol

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Also, there was a recent blast that killed 100 people outside the airport (13 US Servicemen and 90 Afghanistan officials)
The deadline for all US to leave the country remains August 31st, after, essentially hostages left.

Obvious false flag. The set-up for all the "chaos" there has been obvious for a long time. Pathetically staged "botched" withdrawal (when other countries had no problems doing so), "accidentally" leaving behind tons of weapons and ammo to fall into ISIS's hands, the media hype identical to pre 9-11 when (insert evil people here) are ready to take over the world and "we need to invade 7 countries in 5 years" (General Wesley Clark) to restore so called "freedom", etc. Anyone not with their head up MSM's backside could see this coming. Someone is itching for a war, and conveniently all the media are crying that the world needs to invade and blow up Afghanistan all over again to liberate it. Sigh. Someone needs to invade Washington and arrest/hang all the criminals, warmongers and traitors.

Also, ask yourself what benefit the Taliban would have to do this BEFORE their 31 August deadline to leave the country. Hmmmnn? They don't have one, but the people who want war do. Now tsome blind TV watching sheep might support a new invasion. False flag.

Of course presstv.com is still in terrorist hands - the DOJ, FBI, etc - especially now they cannot allow dissenting voices of truth to be heard - "Listen to gubbermint and watch your TV you dumb schmucks." I'm sure none of the other domains were returned either.

•••
Obvious false flag. The set-up for all the "chaos" there has been obvious for a long time. Pathetically staged "botched" withdrawal (when other countries had no problems doing so), "accidentally" leaving behind tons of weapons and ammo to fall into ISIS's hands, the media hype identical to pre 9-11 when (insert evil people here) are ready to take over the world and "we need to invade 7 countries in 5 years" (General Wesley Clark) to restore so called "freedom", etc. Anyone not with their head up MSM's backside could see this coming. Someone is itching for a war, and conveniently all the media are crying that the world needs to invade and blow up Afghanistan all over again to liberate it. Sigh. Someone needs to invade Washington and arrest/hang all the criminals, warmongers and traitors.

Also, ask yourself what benefit the Taliban would have to do this BEFORE their 31 August deadline to leave the country. Hmmmnn? They don't have one, but the people who want war do. Now tsome blind TV watching sheep might support a new invasion. False flag.

Of course presstv.com is still in terrorist hands - the DOJ, FBI, etc - especially now they cannot allow dissenting voices of truth to be heard - "Listen to gubbermint and watch your TV you dumb schmucks." I'm sure none of the other domains were returned either.

It will be fascinating to watch events unfold.

Most tellingly, Russia and China cools
as a cucumber, advise staff “stay inside” while everyone is scrambling to evacuate. I think the popular notion is business interests $1 Trillion Afghanistan natural resources too valuable, so China minglin with Taliban, and nothing Russia does, surprises me.

Over/Under Taliban Afghanistan gov’t lasts longer than the 5 years it ruled from ‘96-01? This attack was perpetuated by ISIS-K, and killed only US and Afghanistan nationals—
0 Taliban.. Yeah, got “injured” sell it somehow but that’s probably my bias. Seen situation’s rapid escalation sad for lives stuck after 31st.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back