Dynadot

domain URLsnaps.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts please. And do you like this or CatchDrops.com better?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is your intention with the domain?

•••
$100 +- imo

Nice name. I liked it as soon as i saw it. That price i give just for the name. Develop this one though and it could be worth $$$$ + imo. Good name and easy to market. Its as good as snapnames.com imo

Good luck with this. Keep us posted if you develop it.

•••
Plans are in the works. URLregistry.com will be finished tonight hopefully. :) This one will be next.

•••
I like the name URLsnaps more than catchdrops. :)

•••
potential TM clash here

SNAPnames is a reged trademark and may try to take you on as you are using snap in your name and its domain backorder related

I like the name though
$100 - $200 if TM is cleared

•••
SnapBack is their registered trademark. And snapnames is their registered wordmark. Besides unless theirs a damn good script that pops up soon it will be a snapnames reseller anyway.

•••
Not bad IMO
$30+
JMHO
Good Luck!

•••
With your development in the works for URLregistry.com... might be best too keep it uniform and go with the URLsnaps.com
Although the >> URL <<< is not so commonly understood too those outside of the domain box..

Both names are nice..

Goodluck

•••
IF you develop along the lines of "SnapNames", you COULD have a potential TM issue, IMHO. Research this topic beforehand.

That being said, $55 - $80, IMHO.
Best of Luck here.

•••
•••
Nice name... but as stated earlier, possible TM issues. Might want to check that out.

•••
Re: URLsnaps.com

Originally posted by JoltHost
Thoughts please. And do you like this or CatchDrops.com better?

$15+

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back