IT.COM

available Unregistered one word dot coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are these worth the registration fee?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Definitely

votes
    23.1%
  • Possibly

votes
    38.5%
  • Nope

votes
    38.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

billinchina

General BillEstablished Member
Impact
List of available unregistered one word dot coms:

abolishers.com, abasing.com, abuseful.com, acceptancy.com, abusively.com
12-01-2003

encompassed.com, encroaching.com, energetically.com
12-13-2003

cortisones.com, cortisols.com, cosignatory.com, corruptful.com
12-16-2003

I periodically release to public knowledge some unregistered one word dot coms that I find but don't intend on purchasing. Feel free to register them if they haven't been taken since I put them here. Also, please post any unwanted unregistered one word dot coms you may know of here.

Today I found one worth registering and picked it up earlier. The name is Costarred.com and I plan to create a movie review site with links like costarred.com/jim_carrey and costarred.com/titanic...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey Chris, where should I have posted instead?

•••
> Domain Name Discussion

one of the mods will move it soon for ya'

•••
Yes wrong forums but this is done in the expired names forum. We list available names that others can use. :)

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
Yes wrong forums but this is done in the expired names forum. We list available names that others can use. :)

:bingo:

Welcome to Namepros, billinchina. :tu:

•••
Well, this is 11 days, 60+ thread views later and they are still unregistered, so I guess they deserve to remain that way.

•••
Bill, welcome to NamePros.

I guess your thread finally landed in the correct forum :)

•••
Welcome to NamePros Bill!
Name that has commerical value is likely to be worth a lot, but general english words without a particular business value like abuseful.com is not going to generate much money IMO!

•••
a warm welcome to you billyChina...thanks for your contribution...:lala:

•••
Thanks for sharing the names, bill. I wouldn't register them unless I had a clear purpose or potential buyer for them, but some folks find one worders of any sort interesting.

•••
Nice to see new users contributing to the forum...

Wel come to Np bill...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back