various Uniregistry top 20 domain sales for July led by Haze.com

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Jamie Zoch let me and others know last week that Uniregistry would start publishing sales data. I think it's great Uniregistry will be doing this on a regular basis. Here are the top 20 domain name sales for Uniregistry Brokerage for the month of July 2019. They could not include some sales due to NDA's.1. haze.com - $230,0002. bestdeals.com - $105,0003. katie.com - $100,0004. phrase.com - … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As for me I’m super happy with my experience on the Uni Market where I have over 2,000 domains and in the first half of this year alone sold 12 names for just over $40,000. The market seems to be accelerating:
Congratulations. Do use BIN or Make off?

•••
Congratulations. Do use BIN or Make off?
Thanks!

Your question is interesting but tricky to answer - because I spent about three weeks in June manually converting all my listings from purely “BIN” to the “BIN” plus “Submit Enquiry” option.

It’s a bit early to make a conclusion, but I have already made four more sales since 1 July, today being 14 August. (Average price of these was around $2,000.)

This surge could just be a random fluctuation, or it could represent a sustained increase in sales velocity. At the moment I am optimistic that my new dual settings are better.

•••
Your question is interesting but tricky to answer - because I spent about three weeks in June manually converting all my listings from purely “BIN” to the “BIN” plus “Submit Enquiry” option.
Thanks for your response.

It's just that I have not perfectly my valuation skill which makes it a challenge to fix price. I will then go for make offer to give room for negotiation.

But I know some buyers seem to avoid any form of negotiation. Just to click the bin if it's okay to them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back