Status
Not open for further replies.

jufo0o

Established Member
Impact
Sold

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@Riaster leading with 76$.
Next min bid is 81$.

•••
•••
Next min bid is 86$.

GREAT domain with BIG potencial. Don't miss!

•••
•••
@Riaster leading with 86$.
Next min bid is 91$.

•••
Unfortunately, after further investigation, the BIN rule was not adhered to properly and the sale is not valid. The BIN rule is as follows:

6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10. 6.2.4. A Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price may be changed (added, reduced, increased, or removed) on an auction prior to it being accepted, in accordance with rule 6.2.3. The BIN price in an auction must be publicly accepted by a buyer.

It appears (After reviewing edit history) that the been was change/updated in an edit on an old post and was not posted as a new post update (Which is required by the rules). That means that none of the bidders received an alert of the new bin update. The BIN rules are in place the way they are so that auctions are fair for everyone and everyone receives an equal opportunity/alert of an updated BIN.

At this time, the the SOLD post is not valid and the seller needs to post a new BIN comment update for the $100 bin to be valid, the winner of this auction will be the one that posts SOLD first after that update.

Good luck everyone!

•••
SOLD (Invalid, please see comments below)

•••
Note this point
the seller needs to post a new BIN comment update for the $100 bin to be valid, the winner of this auction will be the one that posts SOLD first after that update.

(Read the Post Carefully)

Last edited:
•••
This sold post, prior to the BIN update, would be at: BIN : 250$ (Not $100) - That means you are now bound to purchase this domain at $250 usd.

Thanks for understanding

•••
•••
Eric: it was 150..
All the BIN updates were not valid because the member used "Edit" instead of creating a new post to alert everyone. That means that the default BIN went back into effect due to the unauthorized and invalid bin updates.

However, since this was no fault of your own and it was the seller that confused everyone, i have invalidated your last sold post. At this time, either the high bidder will win or the next SOLD post for $250, unless the seller reduces the bin as outlined in the rules and a sold post is made thereafter.

I appoligize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

•••
@Eric He had a $150 BIN POsted for days.. so it's sold.. please stop changing things

•••
All the BIN updates were not valid because the member used "Edit" instead of creating a new post to alert everyone. That means that the default BIN went back into effect due to the unauthorized and invalid bin updates.

However, since this was no fault of your own and it was the seller that confused everyone, i have invalidated your last sold post. At this time, either the high bidder will win or the next SOLD post for $250, unless the seller reduces the bin as outlined in the rules and a sold post is made thereafter.

I appoligize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

The buyer transfer the domain to LarryDomain (Please Check so i think there is a huge problem from the seller)
https://who.is/whois/uniquevisits.com

•••
@Eric He had a $150 BIN POsted for days.. so it's sold.. please stop changing things
We have rules in place for a reason and the sellers edit history confims that they did not create new posts for each bin change. The rules have not changed and must be honored as they are outlined.

Again, I appoligize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

•••
@Eric he actually did have a new post for the new BIN at $150. and everyone saw it for days. So if he edited it after the fact.. I'm not going to pay the new price.

This domain is SOLD Via BIN already

•••
SOLD (Invalid, please see comments below)

@Eric Lyon You want to resolve this issue sir,
(The Domain sold for 100$ as i'm waiting and watching the auction from the start and bidding for it)

Last edited:
•••
Welp I'm heading to lunch so not feedback for a couple of hours.

•••
@Eric he actually did have a new post for the new BIN at $150. and everyone saw it for days. So if he edited it after the fact.. I'm not going to pay the new price.

This domain is SOLD Via BIN already
Regrettably, failure to comply with the rules would result in infractions for all parties involved. Using edit tactics (Without updating the thread properly to alert bidders) to sell a domain through direct message in an attempt to not be detected is an unethical business practice.

This auction is now closed and infractions will be issued shortly referencing the direct message I referred to, followed by the edits to avoid anyone else from posting sold.

Please be mindful not to try this again.

Have a good day,

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back