Dynadot

available Unbelievable Short Domain - Still Available, Grab it before its gone!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Did the title grab you??? :xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes:

Just surfed to uniregistry and typed in.....

Are you ready for it??????

fast.cars :punch::punch:

UNBELIEVABLE AND STILL AVAILABLE!!! :xf.wink::xf.wink:

HeHeHe, I could have sworn it was registered a few days ago.
I wonder why they made it available now. :xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes:

Could it be because it now costs $2,888.88 US per year

Yup you heard right, if some foolish boy newbie domainer registers that and holds it only two years Uniregistry just made a mint.

So who will be the first one to register it..... it's a fantastic domain :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
See .. thanks for this post
I was just thinking about these " reserved by registery domains" for the past couple of nights right before sleeping ( seems like that's when I get my best ideas. That's why I keep a notebook handy on my bedside lol)

So yea. I own some .Bet domains. Thought about how I could "add value" to them.

Then it dawned on me while checking out of curiousity if USA.bet was taken which it was of course but it like most .bets that Afilias had reserved has been slapped with a sticker price of anywhere from $2500 up to $5000+ to buy and same price to renew for life.

Same as this .Cars mentioned here probably.

So from now own. I plan to pitch .Bet as such.

"Buy aftermarket .Bets reg by domainers and not reserved by registry. Save yourself $xxxx in yearly reg fees.
Because domains owned by registry you will need to pay huge renewals yearly. This domain? Pay the price and then reg at the typical price of .Bets for $15-$18 a year.

Cheaper than $3500 a year."

This is the true value of any new extensions especially ones where the renewal is $xxxx.

How would you word it? Up to you but I think you get the point.

Imo

•••
See .. thanks for this post
I was just thinking about these " reserved by registery domains" for the past couple of nights right before sleeping ( seems like that's when I get my best ideas. That's why I keep a notebook handy on my bedside lol)

Good post in total (y)(y)(y)

Yes I meant to say....

Could have sworn it was reserved yesterday (not registered)

good you still picked up on it. :xf.cool:

•••
Good post in total (y)(y)(y)

Yes I meant to say....

Could have sworn it was reserved yesterday (not registered)

good you still picked up on it. :xf.cool:

Yea seriously if I were a domain investor .Bet from domainer for agreed upon price and then $15-$18 yearly renewals do life? Vs. .Bet direct from Aflias' "stables" for buy now price? Plus that same buy now price for renewals? $xxxx?

You think an investor won't see value there?

•••
All true until the rules change.... I have had memberships for life and poof.... gone

I think there was a certain forum run by a Dick that had tons of lifetime memberships.

Poof.... gone

So yeas you are right, assuming you are dealing with a company with a proven track record. If its a one time pony like what Mr Dicker had then you may get into trouble.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back