Dynadot

Unable to like posts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Unable to find out how to like someones post.
Can someone please help? Or is it an account limitation

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some sections of the forum don't allow likes/dislikes/etc, do you see a like button on my post here?

•••
Thanks for your reply, yes i started seeing the like button after i posted on this thread, i guess there is a minimum post requirement for new members.

Now i can see Like Dislike Thank Agree & Disagree all of which were previously not visible on this this section of the forum as well.

•••
Thanks for your reply, yes i started seeing the like button after i posted on this thread, i guess there is a minimum post requirement for new members.

Now i can see Like Dislike Thank Agree & Disagree all of which were previously not visible on this this section of the forum as well.
Hello,

Glad to see you were able to get that matter resolved.

You now have 11 posts and Established member status.

There are some limits on new member status accounts which are outlined here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/thread-limits.1047417/

We hope that helps.

•••
Same case!
Already thought that something was wrong with me. :xf.smile:
I see that I am far behind the others, because I am just getting involved in this whole story, but I am sure it will be interesting.

•••
Same case!
Already thought that something was wrong with me. :xf.smile:
I see that I am far behind the others, because I am just getting involved in this whole story, but I am sure it will be interesting.

It’s an “anti-fraud” thing for new members :)

Dont worry, welcome to Np! :)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
We had to hide the rabbits too now fox is out.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back