IT.COM

discuss Umedia.com expired auction - Crazy money?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just noticed this auction (umedia.com) is at almost 16,000USD with almost 10 days to go. Seems pretty high priced.

Am I missing something about this name because I'm not in the USA?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just noticed this auction (umedia.com) is at almost 16,000USD with almost 10 days to go. Seems pretty high priced.

Am I missing something about this name because I'm not in the USA?

Certainly an excellent name for those that follow media related names. All 676 LLmedia.com names are taken and some have sold for good prices. Funny I just acquired UUmedia.com on GoDaddy. I see the name as very valuable. If you cannot get the L or LL.com L or LL media if it relates to your business is an excellent option in my opinion. No one is getting U.com if I am in the media/entertainment business U is the next best thing for my company unless I want to go to another ext, which most would see as a step down in quality.

Now there have only been a few sales and this would be the second highest Lmedia.com name

emedia.com 60,000 USD 2011-11-16 SnapNames
mmedia.com 8,500 USD 2011-01-28 Sedo
tmedia.com 5,513 USD 2017-04-10 SnapNames
amedia.com 3,700 USD 2008-02-19 Private
rmedia.com 3,400 USD 2012-05-16 Afternic
nmedia.com 3,260 USD 2006-06-13 SnapNames

Last edited:
•••
Agree with @equity78
L or 2L + media names have always on demand

•••
It's high for a reseller price but might not be resellers bidding.

•••
•••
Maybe someone is looking to flip it to the .eu

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back