Dynadot

question .uk extension

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I just bought BeatleMemories.uk for $10, and within 24 hours received a Linkedin invite to connect with a lawyer in Liverpool. While I have literally hundreds of web and social media companies emailing me about my .com domains, I've never had a lawyer either try to connect with me through Linkedin or reach out to me at my personal email address.

I wonder if this might have something to do with the Beatles, or something lawyers from the UK do when anyone registers a .uk? I haven't connected with him until such time I check him out, but I thought I'd share this to see if anyone here has had a similar experience? Thanks,

Bulloney

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registered .co.uk for your .uk?
Britain strictly with domains.

•••
not sure what you're asking? I had to agree/comply with a standard permission, but was able to buy the name once I agreed. It cost me 1.50 more than I pay for a .com.

•••
Celebrities are like trade marks basically. You sure have a development plan in mind, like a fan page ?

•••
•••
•••
Thanks...that was helpful(y)
Because the Beatles are from the UK, and because I could. Maybe the Beatles will want to buy it from me?
BeatleMemories are mine any yours. Soon you we'll have a place to share your memories.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back