Dynadot

UK and Serbian Gambling Traffic, finding it hard to monetize

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all, I need advise on how to monetize my gambling traffic from Europe. I have about 6000 uniques per month pure gambling traffic from the UK and Serbia.

Okay, I do not wish to use an affiliate program or gambling affiliate program.

From what I understand google allows gambling ads in certain countries like in the UK. Why am I getting these 5 cent clicks.

I would just like to know if would be a difference if the actual parking company is registered in the UK ( has a UK feed contract with google) and the visitors are from the Uk, will a 2click lander server advertisers from the search network?

I would like to test this theory of approved gambling countries in relation to the where the parking company business is registered (which country).

The other option is adsense, but you would need approval, you must have and adsense account in the UK (with UK bank account), and your gambling visitors must be from the UK. The publisher and the traffic must be from the same country. Would this apply to parking companies as well?

I applied to domainparking.co.uk to see if there would be any difference, but they haven't gotten back to me or approved my account.

I'm most interested if there are domain parking in the following countries:
Austria
Greece
Portugal
Belgium
Ireland
Romania
Canada
Italy
Serbia
Denmark
Israel
Spain
Finland
Norway
Sweden
France
Peru
United Kingdom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thegeekguy, holy moley that's freaken insane ppc prices and it's in UK pounds not dollars, so for one click would be like 200 USD dollars insane. And I'm getting 5 cents a click. I knew this before, all the big gambling companies advertise with-in approved countries like in the UK on google.

What to do, what to do, shall I get a Uk Publisher Adsense account and set up a nice advice/tips site complying with adsense policies and then ask for appoval. Or find a UK parking company???

•••
go to redirect.com they will monetize it for you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back