IT.COM

budget: above $500 TWO-WORD .com, .net, .org (Get rid of all the domains you don't want)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRITERIA

1. Budget: You must be willing to sell your domain for $550 or less, no exceptions.

2. Must be two words, both words must be findable in dictionary.com

3. Must be .com, .net, or .org

4. The two words MUST make sense together... I don't want things like BusinessCucumber.com, you have to be able to imagine it working well for a business name, product name, or other real business branding. e.g. FloorCleaning.net

IMPORTANT

If you send ANY domain that doesn't meet 100% of the above criteria, you will be reported for spam

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
CRITERIA

1. Budget: You must be willing to sell your domain for $550 or less, no exceptions.

4. The two words MUST make sense together... I don't want things like BusinessCucumber.com, you have to be able to imagine it working well for a business name, product name, or other real business branding. e.g. FloorCleaning.net

IMPORTANT

If you send ANY domain that doesn't meet 100% of the above criteria, you will be reported for spam
PM sent

Last edited:
•••
•••
Dm Sent and Greetings from Ukraine !

•••
•••
•••
•••
CRITERIA

IMPORTANT

Pm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back