IT.COM

news Twitter Suspends Indefinitely RealDonaldTrump Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
DJT had over 88 million followers. It was his main megaphone. It was suspended for 12 hours. After a few more tweets it was permanently suspended. Too soon, too late, just the right time? What are your thoughts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DJT had over 88 million followers. It was his main megaphone. It was suspended for 12 hours. After a few more tweets it was permanently suspended. Too soon, too late, just the right time? What are your thoughts.

He was warned many times, had account suspended for 12 hours. I'm thinking they were working behind the scenes and they let him back so he could post that video he did yesterday. But then today he went back to posting inciteful stuff, probably breaking the deal they made and that was the last straw.

•••
IMO, both Twitter and FB are concerned about their public image. Especially after what happened Jan 6 2021. A date that will live in infamy. DJT posted many things over the years that an ordinary person would have been suspended or banned for instantly.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Abuse of Power by leftist Twitter Facebook.

They will face their day of reckoning

in the form of increased competition;

Rumble, Parler, Bitchute, Brighteon and so on.

Last edited:
•••

:xf.laugh:

•••

Power corrupts. And absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Corruption can and has come from any side or corporation.

However, we know who has the most power at the moment and what that has led to and, sadly, what it may lead to in the future.

•••
Sue Twitter to get your account back...
Hope goes Supreme Court; Leftist FB Twitter censor... and eventually, forced to reinstate his account.

Last edited:
•••
Sue Twitter to get your account back...
Hope goes Supreme Court; Leftist FB Twitter censor... and eventually, forced to reinstate his account.

A business can decide who they offer their services to or not. They set their terms and conditions. If they decide you broke them, what can a court do? Twitter is just a business. You are their customer. What does a court have to do with who you choose to do business with? Especially where the services are "free". Unless there is a breach of contract.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

wow Donald Trump's twiiter account had tons of followers...

my twitter account @reallybigidea was recently restricted because i hashtagged in Chinese 'HappyNewYear' ...twitter really suck.

I think its time to develop our own business domains and boycotting Twitter.

#deletetwitter #domainsmatter

•••
I think its time to develop our own business domains and boycotting Twitter.

IMO, you should only use social media to promote your own properties. Not as the primary way to engage with visitors. In that way social media can be useful.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back