Dynadot

information Twitter lays off 50% of its employees (?)

NameSilo
Watch

Andreas B.

Top Member
Impact
Anyone mentioned that here?

I already read that he breaks (at least) california law, as he should have given a (paid) period of 50 days to his employees.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are going to face legal action in multiple countries because of this.....

•••
Anyone mentioned that here?

I already read that he breaks (at least) california law, as he should have given a (paid) period of 50 days to his employees.
read the details, they got more than a 50 day pay period

•••
•••
How is this domain news ?

Asking for a friend

Last edited:
•••
How is this domain news ?

Asking for a friend
Lots of people are just interested, as many use twitter on their own (for domaining).

Last edited:
•••
Lots of people are just interested, as many use twitter on their own (for domaining).
I understand your point

•••
Last edited:
•••
If your hair is blue and have a blue check mark please leave Just guessing the criteria.

Last edited:
•••
Should get rid of all social media. It's everything that's wrong with this world.

•••
Washing our brains is all it does. Folks go unplug your modems and start the rinse cycle. To stay on töpic, Elon is making business decisions. Not easy for him I am sure 🤪

•••
Elon doesn’t know how to manage a social media…already borrowed too much money to overpay for Twitter with 1 billion interest a year …Twitter is a dead money …he could have bought Twitter and Snapchat and Pinterest with 44 billions …bad business decision …do not see Twitter going anywhere….plenty advertisers have left Twitter

Tesla is also overpriced now with PE ratio in the north of 66

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
So we should get rid of namepros?
If it meant getting rid of all social media I'm sure I could suffer it for the greater good yeah.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back