Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tech Update

Established Member
Impact
1.twinkletwinklelittlestar.com

2. twinkle-twinkle-little-star.com

Which one is better ?

The first one worth over $60,000 on Godaddy but difficult to read.

On the other hand , you can buy the second one at $9 and easy to read. However, too many hyphens looks so spammy .

So, from your eyes, which one is better ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The first one. Use caps. TwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.com. Problem solved.

•••
•••
•••
•••
1.twinkletwinklelittlestar.com... worth over $60,000 on Godaddy but difficult to read...
I'd be hard pressed to handreg this one... well, using NetSol's $1 promo maybe :ROFL:

•••
Where's that guy who owns toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top or something ?
My goodness. :-P

•••
I'd be hard pressed to handreg this one... well, using NetSol's $1 promo maybe :ROFL:

Scary price. But of course, Twinkle littrstar keyword has much much much much search amount

•••
Where's that guy who owns toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top or something ?
Honestly, It looks more spammy than hyphened domain .Haha

•••
The term may be popular but as a domain, it's quite useless( In my opinion).

I won't even accept it for free, not to talk of paying 60k for it.

•••
And another one with INCREDIBLE names.

incredibletwinkletwinklelittlestar.top

•••
The term may be popular but as a domain, it's quite useless( In my opinion).

I won't even accept it for free, not to talk of paying 60k for it.

It is marketing price. Domain keywords + back link = super power

•••
never ever buy this kind domains to much long domains no body touch them....pay to someone to build you bot that will find you tons new words ,

•••
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Is that supposed to be domain name
Imagine me typing that in my browser am going to make lots of mistake in between,

•••
its ok to be noob, but dont stuck in this position mate, look around people years in this biz and hold crap domains,,,so you are in much better position

•••
The second name worked well in 1999 it doesn't have search value anymore just added length and any value was removed.

•••
Both are junk domains. It doesn't matter how popular the phrase is, once it's too long to type, it's not worthy as domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back