IT.COM

advice Turning down those BIG offers for your domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
A few weeks ago, I received a $500k opening offer for one of my one word .com domain names via Dan.com. This was a strong offer well above the $100k minimum offer I had set for this unpriced domain name. I declined the offer and tried to negotiate a deal, but unfortunately a deal was not reached...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sounds like a bs offer. Nobody starts out with a 500k offer for a 100k min offer. The potential buyer ends up declining their 500k offer at the end according to the article. Wonder if the offer was for Buena .com he has a 100k min on it but it has a buy now of 250k :unsure:

•••
This happened to me , i think they are not really interested, or may be fake offer? ,
The real buyer will negotiate or propose a new offer when we reject his initial offer,

•••
That's why I prefer to have a real communication with potential buyer than playing the blind game with offers. If you like his offer you set the same BIN and send him the link. Having a unpaid domain "sold" is bad situation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back