Dynadot

Established Turin.org home of Martini, Ferrari and Lavazza (and much more)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turin.org

Yes, I am selling this fantastic website with killer domain name.

It is fully automated and aimed at bringing revenue from tours and services sold on the website, using affiliate links to the major and best tour operators. You might also want to place a shop with Italian products there in the future.

Maintaining the website is $ 0-19/year, depending on what package you want to select on carrd, an online hosting platform where the website is built. Transfer under your name is quick and easy.

Basically, you need to do nothing, just enjoy and brag everywhere that Turin.org is yours. You might want to order yourself a t-shirt with the name. The domain alone is a gem, to be honest. It’s Turin, after all.

Offers above $2,500 are welcome
BIN is $ 14,000

I don’t monitor stats, but they are not high numbers to consider at the moment. So, please consider traffic and revenue zero.

If you are serious, let me know and Iβ€˜ll show you my other projects (which are not for sale, because those are what I brag about…)

If I missed anything - just message me your questions. I’m open to crypto, also use PayPal, wire, card, Dan.com, basically all payment platforms. The domain is on GoDaddy, exp. 2023.

Check Turin.org and make me a decent offer via DM. Thanks and have a great day everyone πŸ₯‚.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Are you looking to establish a strong online presence for your business in Italy? Look no further! Our domain name is specifically designed for businesses in the beautiful city of Turin. Not only is the domain name memorable and easy to spell, but it also accurately represents your location. With this domain name, your customers in Italy will be able to easily find and remember your website, which will help to increase traffic and boost your online presence in the local area. Plus, having a unique and professional domain name will give your business a more professional and trustworthy image. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get the perfect domain name for your business in Italy. Act now and claim it before someone else does!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back