Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Tshirt/Shirt Domains - $10-$10k Budget

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently looking to buy T-shirt, Shirt domains. Look below for requirements:
1. Exact Budget Range: $10 - $10,000 - Depending on quality
2. Buying Time frame: Within the next 2 weeks
3. Number of Domains Buying: Depends on quality but I would say 5+
1. Industry and Niche: T shirts
2. Keyword(s):tshirt,shirt,tshirts,shirts
4. Acceptable TLD(s): .com only
Domain Length (With and Without TLD): 2 words max including keywords
Minimum Age:2 years
Preferred or Required Registrar: NameSilo, Godaddy
Single Word, Double Generic, Brandable, etc.: Open to anything max 2 words with ending keyword being tshirt,tshirts,shirt or shirts
Miscellaneous Criteria: The domain keywords must have some search volume according to Keyword Planner by google.

So to sum it up: I am after a 2 word max domain with the first/last keyword being tshirt, tshirts, shirt, shirts. I am open to brandable, keyword, etc. I will only accept .com as the extension. I am open to paying top dollar for a truly premium name. Domain needs to be at least 2 years old. My budget can balloon up much higher as a premium name will require a higher budget.

Feel free to DM or Post in Thread.

Let me know.​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pm

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-2_20-47-59.png
    upload_2018-9-2_20-47-59.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ComfyTees.com
SimpleTees.com
WackyTees.com

all in the 3k to 4k range

Last edited:
•••
To all who have sent me a PM...I am now getting through them. I have purchased 1 name so far..if you don't hear from me I have passed on the name. Apologies for taking so long to reply to all.

•••
•••
•••
Purchased 5 names ...thanks for all the submissions. I will be closing the thread.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back