Dynadot

Trying to Sell Domains? Frustrated? I Have a Solution.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mouser1234

Impact
Are you trying to sell domains and having difficulty selling them?

I have a solution.

Using a proprietary method, I can quickly find numerous domains that are similar to your Domain and I can provide contact information and in many cases the Domain Registrant's name for those similar domains.

You will have an easier time selling your domains to domain purchasers who own domains that are similar to your domains.

You will be provided with contact information for those similar Domains, which Domain Registrars often do not provide.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Prompt service. Comprehensive information about similar domains. Cheap price.

•••
Prompt service. Comprehensive information about similar domains. Cheap price.
What is your pricing like for this service?

Last edited:
•••
What is your pricing like for this service?
5 cents USD for each similar domain with contact info. $5 USD for every 100 similar domains. I usually come up with several hundred domains.

•••
5 cents USD for each similar domain with contact info. $5 USD for every 100 similar domains. I usually come up with several hundred domains.
Alright. How would the service work? Would I just give you a list of domains, and you would find contact information for owners of similar domains?

•••
Alright. How would the service work? Would I just give you a list of domains, and you would find contact information for owners of similar domains?
I would provide you with a list of similar domains along with the contact info for the owners of those domains.

•••
•••
I have lowered the price from 5 cents to 1 cent for each similar domain.

•••
Interesting, I'll check back later.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back