This badge is for Design Contests.

Requirements to apply:
  • Must have a minimum of 3 previous successful contests
  • Must NOT have any abandoned contests
  • Must NOT have any open / unresolved payment disputes
  • Has read ALL the Design Contest Rules and agrees to abide by them
  • Account is open and in good standing
As a member of the Trusted Contest Holder Group:
  • Awarded a Badge displayed below your avatar to instill Trust in designers. This badge will indicate to the entire community that you are a contest holder professional with a past history of paying freelance designers in return for their hard work and efforts in your design contest(s). A recognition we feel you deserve for honoring a contest commitment.

If you have any questions or concerns about a current Trusted Contest Holder or inquiries about the group, Please contact myself or another staff member and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Disclaimer: If at any time a member of the Trusted Contest Holder group is found to be in violation of any of the above outlined membership requirements, their membership and badge may be revoked without prior notice.

Eric Lyon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can I suggest something to add to this Scorp?

This area should be available to known members of the boards. They should have participated in a certain number of competitions, need a certain level of feedback, etc?

This would allow for a guaranteed environment for both contest holder and entrant of a successful and profession deal. :)

Just my 2 cents.

•••
Can I suggest something to add to this Scorp?

This area should be available to known members of the boards. They should have participated in a certain number of competitions, need a certain level of feedback, etc?

This would allow for a guaranteed environment for both contest holder and entrant of a successful and profession deal. :)

Just my 2 cents.

We already require minimum of 3 successful paid contests and no open payment disputes.

Not everyone leaves feedback even when a deal went smoother than an oiled piece of rubber on a downhill slop. No sense in penalizing contest holders if designers fail to return iTrader.

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
I was actually referring to the Submiters of work, not the contest holders :)

•••
For now we'll see how the contest holders group works out for a while. In the future we may consider opening a group just for designers that meet outlined criteria that is becoming of a professional in the design field.

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Like a NPs certified contest designer? I like it. I also like the pro contest holder cert.

Very cool ... Achieving a NPs certification would be a great reference and motivation for
new and existing designers.

NN

For now we'll see how the contest holders group works out for a while. In the future we may consider opening a group just for designers that meet outlined criteria that is becoming of a professional in the design field.

Eric Lyon
Member Services

Last edited:
•••
Hey Scorp. Allowing for this, can you substitute my old, original contest holder logo for the new one? :) - Seeing as I've already earned my stripes :)

Matt

•••
Hey Scorp. Allowing for this, can you substitute my old, original contest holder logo for the new one? :) - Seeing as I've already earned my stripes :)

Matt
You are more than welcome to apply. Please use the Apply link provided in the original post.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
When do I get one? Ive had maybe 200 contests since the sit started.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Gee Scorp, thats like making bill gates apply.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Applied!
Accepted... and I think good old Bill still applies for a few things even with his billions, but then, he probably has someone on payroll with a rubber stamp of his signature to do it for him to :hehe:

•••
Accepted... and I think good old Bill still applies for a few things even with his billions, but then, he probably has someone on payroll with a rubber stamp of his signature to do it for him to :hehe:

No chance, it would be an electronic Signature :D

•••
Sounds great. I've re-read the design contest rules and applied :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have also tried to applied

•••
•••
•••
Applied too :)
Edit, my mistake. I have applied for Registration Providers, I didn't noticed the section "Design Contests"

Sorry :red:

Last edited:
•••
Application link doesn't work. Can I be added as well? I have a few contests some very old...

However, I am certain more than 3.

Thanks so much!

•••
Application link doesn't work. Can I be added as well? I have a few contests some very old...

However, I am certain more than 3.

Thanks so much!
I'm unable to locate any design contest threads started by you. Can you link me to at least 3 of your old contests so I can review them?

•••
I'm unable to locate any design contest threads started by you. Can you link me to at least 3 of your old contests so I can review them?

You competed in one of my last ones...

I am on my phone so once I'm back to my laptop I will go through them.

The number one thread in contests right now is a new contest.

The immediate last one was:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/re...website-will-be-built-around-the-logo.828449/

Of which, paid out to two people.

I also had the ServerOrigin logo done here a few years ago. I'll have to find the others.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back