news Trump team buys Biden Domain Name

NameSilo
Watch

MTB

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cry babies reporting me for talking trash about a trash human being. Trump and his imbeciles.

@Mary Muse - You must not be an American? Or if you are don't like the American economy, and don't invest in any stocks or 401k plans? Either way....if you don't like America why would you need to comment on their president?

You don't hear anything about TRUMPcare and TRUMPphones do you? No.....that's OBAMAcare and OBAMAphones, and he was proud of the millions and billions he funneled away to losers who don't work and drug dealers who sell these OBAMAphones as burners.

•••
@Mary Muse - You must not be an American? Or if you are don't like the American economy, and don't invest in any stocks or 401k plans? Either way....if you don't like America why would you need to comment on their president?

You don't hear anything about TRUMPcare and TRUMPphones do you? No.....that's OBAMAcare and OBAMAphones, and he was proud of the millions and billions he funneled away to losers who don't work and drug dealers who sell these OBAMAphones as burners.

There is nothing more American than commenting on Presidents, and your post is pretty ignorant. Another dumb, Obama Phone post:

"Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it."

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/phone-home/

•••

Totally lol

Actually, I'm a veteran. 6 years honorable service.

•••
@JB Lions fact check what you want. I bought an OBAMA phone from an unemployed person, who in turn got another one.

The low income phone program has always existed and was for land lines.

You sound like my democrat brother who insisted he got pre-existing condition care because of OBAMA. But in reality our state always covered pre-existing conditions, and removed the coverage after OBAMAcare.

You've reinforced my claims.

I pay every month for OBAMAphones on my phone bill and the cost has increased with the cell phones.

A fee on my phone bill for low income phones is a TAX that is directly passed to the consumers, not paid at all by the phone companies.

Never heard of buying government burner phones in the ghetto with any other President.

OBAMA had nothing to do with it....but they are called OBAMAphones, but the imbeciles who sell them illegally.

Billions of dollars go to Mexico, Mr. Carlos Slim.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin....come on down to 35th and Highland....we'll see how many phones you can buy for $50 bucks....if you last very long.

We have an armed private police force to protect us from OBAMAites and a mile north in the Sherman Park neighborhood the riots destroyed the neighborhood.

Never had riots this close to work before.

Keep in mind someone people have to actually live in the world that was Created....someone people just get to comment on domain boards.

In that regard I am sorry for this post and taking the thread off channel.

No will toward any of my fellow domianers either.....

@Mary Muse @JB Lions - No hard feelings guys. The next election will easily determine who likes what.

•••
@JB Lions fact check what you want. I bought an OBAMA phone from an unemployed person, who in turn got another one.

The low income phone program has always existed and was for land lines.

You sound like my democrat brother who insisted he got pre-existing condition care because of OBAMA. But in reality our state always covered pre-existing conditions, and removed the coverage after OBAMAcare.

You've reinforced my claims.

I pay every month for OBAMAphones on my phone bill and the cost has increased with the cell phones.

A fee on my phone bill for low income phones is a TAX that is directly passed to the consumers, not paid at all by the phone companies.

Never heard of buying government burner phones in the ghetto with any other President.

OBAMA had nothing to do with it....but they are called OBAMAphones, but the imbeciles who sell them illegally.

Billions of dollars go to Mexico, Mr. Carlos Slim.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin....come on down to 35th and Highland....we'll see how many phones you can buy for $50 bucks....if you last very long.

We have an armed private police force to protect us from OBAMAites and a mile north in the Sherman Park neighborhood the riots destroyed the neighborhood.

Never had riots this close to work before.

Keep in mind someone people have to actually live in the world that was Created....someone people just get to comment on domain boards.

In that regard I am sorry for this post and taking the thread off channel.

No will toward any of my fellow domianers either.....

@Mary Muse @JB Lions - No hard feelings guys. The next election will easily determine who likes what.

They are called Obama Phones by dumb people because somebody just slightly smarter than them said it. Bush Phone would be more accurate "This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush"

Last edited:
•••
Totally lol

Actually, I'm a veteran. 6 years honorable service.

Thank you for your service!!!!!

My cousin fought in the military carrying .50cal ammo and had to buy his own armor. For fear of his safety.

•••
War is not natural.

Hope everyday that humanity adopts a better way.

Just love.

•••
They are called Obama Phones by dumb people because somebody just slightly smarter than them said it.

Negative....Bush never called them that.

“The program has nearly tripled in size from $800 million in 2009 to $2.2 billion per year in 2012,” the senior Republicans on the Energy and Commerce Committee wrote in a March 26 letter to the Democratic minority. “American taxpayers — and we as their elected representatives — need to know how much of this growth is because of waste, fraud and abuse.” WHO WAS THE PRESIDENT HERE.

•••
Negative....Bush never called them that.

“The program has nearly tripled in size from $800 million in 2009 to $2.2 billion per year in 2012,” the senior Republicans on the Energy and Commerce Committee wrote in a March 26 letter to the Democratic minority. “American taxpayers — and we as their elected representatives — need to know how much of this growth is because of waste, fraud and abuse.” WHO WAS THE PRESIDENT HERE.

I never said Bush called it that, I said "somebody just slightly smarter than them said it." Some Obama hater somewhere started that nonsense and it got passed along. Probably some dumb Birther.

"This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush"

"Call it the Bush Phone. The first free cell phone was doled out under President Bush, not President Obama. The Lifeline Assistance program had been in existence for decades, but under President Bush it was expanded to include cell phones."

Last edited:
•••
Lifeline started in 1985 for farmers (rural people) to get land lines. Yes it is true that G Dub expanded the program to cell phones in 2005, and at some point after that, it turned into a multi billion dollar expense. I was never able to buy any of these phones from 1985-2005. I guess I never thought of it. But now it's quite the market.

•••
Since we've gone politics...
Go Trump2020

•••
•••
•••
Depending on where you are, the Trump site is now top of Google for the Biden slogan todos con biden and the Biden Twitter account is on the first page for the Trump slogan vamos to victory - not that much work went into either of these hijacks... politicians around the world should be reading @NamePros for marketing guidance :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back