NameSilo

Trittium.com help appraise please

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by rumevic, May 4, 2021 at 11:48 AM

Replies:
Views:

1. rumevic

rumevic Upgraded Member Blue Account

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

Talk to the Trittium guys (that crypto project). Without a doubt, they should want this, if they are serious about what they're doing

Trittium.cc - Seems they haven't launched their site yet...maybe because you've taken their .com (funny). But really, they are your best shot, in my view. From what I can see, they aren't really a serious project today. They are in the thousands by market cap, undeveloped website, trading on only 3 active markets...all 3 are unknown exchanges and not mainstream, of which fake trading volume can be created...I could go on, just bad

My advice: Talk to them, get an offer...see what happens

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 12:11 PM
  3. rumevic

This domain was just sold on Afternic for $1,995
    I found out it is crypto coin with two years of history at least. I am now thinking it is worth more. That's why I asked for valuation here on forum.
    But I had to confirm sale and provided auth code anyway. Registered two months ago...
    Thanks for responding!

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 12:15 PM
  4. jamesscouttinus

jamesscouttinus Established Member

Congratulations..someone from here got it ??

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 12:37 PM
  5. rumevic

No, I do not think so, I asked for valuation right after email notification about sale from Afternic(to see forum's opinion), the transaction was not finalized at that moment. I do not know who the buyer is.

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 12:50 PM
  6. jhm

jhm Glazed

I assume its the Trittium.cc people

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice