IT.COM

information Triple Pinyin domains become the new favorite in Chinese market

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
China has its unique native culture, thus, Pinyin domains are popular with Chinese. At the beginning they are not accepted by people. However once people begin to become familiar with them, they will make you fondle admiringly. Now double Pinyin and short domains are kind of scarce resources. In order to meet the market needs, triple Pinyin domains become the new favorite in Chinese Internet industry.

Value Reversion of Triple Pinyin domains

The triple Pinyin domains are unnoticeable at first but now they are becoming popular gradually. 百度 acquires baiduting.com; 爆米花网 gets baomihua.com at a high price;nongchanpin.com was transferred to 传农产品;金山prefers shoujikong.cn; 乐蜂网take a fancy on fengxiangbiao.com; 奇虎360 is fond of woxihuan.com.

Triple Pinyin Domains Achieve Benefit Maximization

Domains’ collection value mainly depends on whether they could be established into websites to maximize interests. The following triple Pinyin domains have all been built into websites: 心情图xinqingtu.com, 美乐拍meilepai.com, 游戏多youxiduo.com,订订房dingdingfang.com, 车速递租车网chesudi.com, 创新工场安全宝anquanbao.com, 偶的团oudetuan.com, 租了啦zulela.com, 搜狗我问问wowenwen.com, 聚淘美jutaomei.com .

A Heated Debate: Is 3-Pin Domain Good?

"It is very important for an e-commerce company to choose a good domain. yihaodian.com is too long and why not replace it by yihao.com?" Mike Cai, CEO of Meitu, backed up the double Pinyin domain yihao.com. “Aren’t Triple Pinyin domains useful?” Yang Bo, co-founder of木蚂蚁, thinks triple Pinyin domains are more special than double domains. Though double Pinyin domains are widely used, triple Pinyin domains can be recognized easily and they give people room of imagination. 木蚂蚁now holds mumayi.com/.com.cn/.cn/.net/.net.cn/.tv/.la.

Triple Pinyin Domains of Stars’ Names Keep Hot Continuously

Triple Pinyin domains of stars’ names have the bigger potential to be raised in price, i.e. 林书豪linshuhao.com, 刘德华liudehua.com, 吴奇隆wuqilong.com, 林志炫linzhixuan.com, 李宇春liyuchun.com, 蔡依林caiyilin.com and 林妙可linmiaoke.com. Besides, the triple Pinyin domains of media celebrities could also become popular easily, for instance, 犀利哥xilige.com、罗玉凤luoyufeng.com、小月月xiaoyueyue.com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi, Xinqingtu is not what you translated,LOL. Xinqing(心情)>Mood, Tu(图)>pictures. It is a website with resources of photos, pictures and images, similar to Pinterest.com I think.
)

:) ha But as you know, pinyin can have many meanings depending on accent above the letter. Tu can also mean 'to vomit' right?

•••
)

:) ha But as you know, pinyin can have many meanings depending on accent above the letter. Tu can also mean 'to vomit' right?
yes, it depends on the accent and also content. You know Chinese well.

•••
yes, it depends on the accent and also content. You know Chinese well.

Ah, just learning a little. :) Ive often noticed if there is a 'negative' it hasn't always affected a sale?

•••
Cynthia-not sure if Chinese are putting "8" in front of words yet but I have seen a few already owned by companies. We own 8Yunqi.com (8 luck) Comments please? Thank you!

•••
Cynthia-one last one we have that we plan on holding out for a major company-the name is Shendaban.com ( "wearables" if we are correct) Comments please? Thank you and I would hope all reading your posts here would consider using DN.com for their next trtansaction-it's really the only way we can repay you for all this exceptionally helpful knowledge.

•••
Cynthia-not sure if Chinese are putting "8" in front of words yet but I have seen a few already owned by companies. We own 8Yunqi.com (8 luck) Comments please? Thank you!
Hi, I don't think hybrid domains are favored yet, maybe in the future they will. As for the domain name 8Yunqi.com, "8" and "Yunqi" are all favored by Chinese, but if it is Yunqi8.com, I think would be better.

•••
Cynthia-one last one we have that we plan on holding out for a major company-the name is Shendaban.com ( "wearables" if we are correct) Comments please? Thank you and I would hope all reading your posts here would consider using DN.com for their next trtansaction-it's really the only way we can repay you for all this exceptionally helpful knowledge.
Thanks so much for your support! Really appreciate it! As for the domain name Shendaban.com, "daban" (打扮) means "dress, dressed up". I don't quite understand the meaning shendaban. Thanks

•••
Thanks so much for your support! Really appreciate it! As for the domain name Shendaban.com, "daban" (打扮) means "dress, dressed up". I don't quite understand the meaning shendaban. Thanks
Shen daban ( wearables as in apple watch etc) if you google "translate wearables to chinese"

•••
I gave it a shot a couple weeks ago but I have no idea if Google translate was accurate or not.

I wanted a "luck" themed translation and apparently
ZhuXingYun means "Good Luck", so I registered that in .com

It might also mean "complete waste of nine dollars you dumb Canadian" for all I know.

•••
Shen daban ( wearables as in apple watch etc) if you google "translate wearables to chinese"
I tried as you said, google wearables and comes out shendaban, that's not accurate. maybe "nashendaban "would be better, meaning "that outfit"

•••
if you want "wearables as in apple watch etc", it is "kepeidai" (可佩戴)

•••
I gave it a shot a couple weeks ago but I have no idea if Google translate was accurate or not.

I wanted a "luck" themed translation and apparently
ZhuXingYun means "Good Luck", so I registered that in .com

It might also mean "complete waste of nine dollars you dumb Canadian" for all I know.
LOL, I think it won't mean "complete waste of nine dollars you dumb Canadian" . "ZhuXingYun" does mean "Wish you good luck", "zhu"(祝)>wish. so ,congrats! LOL

•••
I tried as you said, google wearables and comes out shendaban, that's not accurate. maybe "nashendaban "would be better, meaning "that outfit"
Well at least we got Baoxiande.com right! I think this could be the best one we have Cynthia-Baoxian.com is owned by AIG so I like ours a lot! Thank you!

•••
Cynthia-what type of company would be best suited for our name you commented on Seqingde.com? Would it be a Victoria Secret or fashion house etc? Thank you!

•••
Cynthia-does Luxingde.com work as "travel or traveling" for a company name-short -easy etc Thank you!

•••
Cynthia- Zujine.com ("rentals"-hopefully! lol) comments please? Thank you!

•••
Cynthia-does Luxingde.com work as "travel or traveling" for a company name-short -easy etc Thank you!
Actually "travel" in Chinese is "LvXing", not "Lu"

•••
•••
•••
It depends, not all the Chinese words combined with "de" works.
Being Irish this isn't easy Cynthia so thank you! Iol I hope Zujine.com works!

•••
ZudeChe.com we also own Comments please? (rental car?)

•••
•••
•••
Cynthia-China as you may know is pushing "Internet Plus" sort of an Internet of Things within the country in a very big way. We own the name YinTeWangJia.com ( hopefully " Internet Plus" or close to it ) comments please? Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
Back