Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abcuser123

Established Member
Impact
Hi Domainers

Hope to get your opinions on the value of the above mentioned domain names. Any constructive feedback (or criticism) is welcomed.

A little information on these domains:

1. Travelbiking.com
Average broad monthly searches: 9,900
CPC : $1.70

2. Softwaresourcing.com
Average broad monthly searches: 3,600
CPC: $8.14

Thank you for your time.

Regards
abcuser123

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I'm not keen. Any name might sell, and you might find a buyer one day, but if you do I can't see it being for much. 'Travel biking' doesn't sound quite right to me, and 'software source' (without the 'ing') would be better for the other one.

•••
•••
Travelbiking has some potential. Although it sounds a bit awkward, there are still some searches so some people are obviously looking for it.

What are the exact match searches? This will be the key because many people could be typing in " biking trails for travel mates" or "biking for long- term travel" given the broad searches so that could make travelbiking.com useless in terms of SEO.

•••
"What are the exact match searches?"
I guess Travelbiking is not a good domain then, because I looked its exact match searches on Estibot, it says 0 lol.

•••
Right. So from the direction of SEO, if it has 0 exact keyword search matches, it is worth $0. Nobody is looking for that so it's pointless to buy it.

From a brand perspective, there is still something possible there, perhaps. "Travel Biking Inc."? Ok, but still a bit awkward sounding.

•••
I see. Thank you for your candid appraisals! I guess I still have a lot to learn about domain investing from veterans like you...

•••
Well, like anything else, learning is a course.

Start learning why things sell and others don't. Good place to start from.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back