IT.COM

domain Travel/Flight niche - Flying.Deals - Looking for some appraisals - :)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.forex

I can't stopEstablished Member
Impact
Hey guys and gals, just looking to see if any can give this one a quick appraisal - I think it has potential and the name flows... But I could be wrong.

Flying.Deals

Also, AirlineDeals.info - any chance this is worth more than in the x range ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Flying.Deals is good domain and the potential users or websites are obvious, in addition to that, it goes well with the extension. I suggest you hold it for a while since there are no many sales in .deals extension. High XX to mid XXX but it can go for more .

•••
Cool thanks... Yea, I was thinking of holding onto Flying.Deals - What should I do with it while I hold on to it? Sorry, I am still a newbie, even though I joined years ago hahahahaha...

•••
Try to park it or even better , start a website that retrieves travel deals. You will then make some money based on sales you send etc.

•••
I may just start a website with a cool logo and say this domain is for sale or something. I dont have the time to spend to get traffic to it unfortunately...Thanks a lot for your advice!

•••
You'd better develop this website to be flight ticket booking website. You can offer weekly flight deals by partnership with airliner companies.

•••
Great, thanks for all your suggestions. Anyone else? I decided to put it up on a site with a logo for the time being.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back