Travel affiliate website with blogger platform - $35

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adidotcom

Established Member
Impact
I will provide you elegant website , with one of the fastest and best travel search engines, which will compare thousands of sites (Like – booking.com, skyscanner, agoda etc), and will provide you best and cheapest searched results.

viajes.png

A few summary of commissions from each affiliate network programs:
  • 50-70% commission earned, Affiliate networks share commissions with affiliates 50%-70% of the revenue that affiliate networks receive from agents and airlines. On average, affiliate networks receive around 2.2% of the ticket price. The percent depends on the amount of income that Aviasales.ru receives from the partner’s traffic and the payment method.
  • $15- $20 shares income between marketers and affiliate networks of the $30 income earned from hotel bookings, with an average hotel booking price of $400.
  • an average of 6 euros commission per taxi trip.
  • 6.5% of the order price, booking personal transfers.
  • 60% of the advertiser’s income, for every person who rents a car.
  • 12-20 Eur commission earned, claiming for compensation due to flight cancellation / delay.
  • etc.
The website that I made is integrated with a travel affiliate networks. You don't need to provide hosting, you only need to provide a domain and also a gmail account.

Website features:
  • SSL free forever.
  • No hosting fees forever.
  • User friendly design.
  • Responsive design .
  • Mobile friendly.
  • 100% automated.
  • Fully integrated with all travel affiliate networks.
I will also register your name to Google Business and other directories

Demo: https://pacific.webzite.co

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
i have the same affiliate website. No thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
fully automatic without hosting fees forever

•••
•••
•••
•••
How are you different from book.tripscan.com or booking.tripscan.com please? Could you help compare and contrast, do you have extensive blog posts that could have unique content and help with SEO or Indexing etc.?

Which affiliate program do you use?

What are you really giving for 25 USD or are you just creating a MLM format program?

•••
•••
How are you different from book.tripscan.com or booking.tripscan.com please? Could you help compare and contrast, do you have extensive blog posts that could have unique content and help with SEO or Indexing etc.?

Which affiliate program do you use?

What are you really giving for 25 USD or are you just creating a MLM format program?
I have the same question

•••
travel affiliate website only $25

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Same question. Can you please answer? You have 3 people ask you, but you have not replied to previous 2 posters..
check pm

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back