IT.COM

Transfer needed always of Nameservers or not.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Umesh1

Established Member
Impact
Hello
guys

I have puchased a domain 1 from godaddy and i listed it on undeveloped.com , so i changes the name servers from godaddy to undeveloped.

But

Now i have purchased another domain 2 from godaddy, so do i need to change the nameserver again from godaddy to undeveloped or not.

I mean to say, that for every domain i purchased from godaddy, i need to change the nameserver from godaddy to undeveloped, if i want to list in on undeveloped.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You really should learn a bit how internet and domaining work. You have such a mess in your head. Better fix that before you loose some serious money because of some stupid tech mistake.

Nameservers can not be transferred.

There are two types of listing at marketplaces: "simple listing" and "parking", the terminology can be different in different places.

For just listing a domain, you don't need to change the nameservers.

If you change the nameservers for any marketplace, it's called "to park it there".

You can list a domain at unlimited number of sites or marketplaces (ones that don't demand exclusivity), but the parking can be obviously only at one place, the one whose nameservers the domain is on. That parking page would open when someone type the domain name in browser or click its hyperlink somewhere.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back