DAN.com

Traffic....

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by lovelinuxlove, Sep 26, 2003

Replies:
Views:

1. lovelinuxlove

lovelinuxlove Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

How can I know how many users or traffic a domain name have... I meen not my domain name... but anather one...
    www.xxx.com
    for example?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. armstrong

armstrong Man from Manila VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

No exact way to do this, of course. Your best bet would be to check out Alexa, compare the target site's popularity to domains you own (and presumably know the traffic for), then sort of extrapolate. If you're lucky, you'll have a domain that's about as popular as your target domain, then you can suppose that the traffic is also about the same.

3. webmasterinfo

webmasterinfo VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Mail the owner and he might say how many.. He dont have any visible counter so probably he doesnt want people to know. Or mabye he dont have any counter at all..

Mabye there is diffrent ways to get the counter statistics , but i dont know how.

Good luck!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice