Dynadot

advice Traffic stats for a domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

One of the buyers approach me and he/she wants to have a looking at traffic stats for the domain he is interested in purchasing

Are there any tools or sites that can generate traffic stats for a domain name

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

if you park it at a ppc platform, sedo, bodis, voodoo, parkingcrew, internettraffic, etc, then they will provide visitor stats.

imo….

•••
Hi

if you park it at a ppc platform, sedo, bodis, voodoo, parkingcrew, internettraffic, etc, then they will provide visitor stats.

imo….

This is a domain which I acquired recently so I really don't know how are the stats till now
I can only have stats from archive.org for the domain history

•••
Hi if you park it at a ppc platform, sedo, bodis, voodoo, parkingcrew, internettraffic, etc, then they will provide visitor stats. imo….

Of course it's not ppc but DAN.COM provides trafffc with nicely formatted easy to read graphs.

Last edited:
•••
when they are asking for traffic stats
they want you to sell it cheaper

the more infos you give them
the more likely they find something to dislike

•••
Tell them sites have stats domains don't have stats without a site. Without optimizing a site it wont have traffic for that you need content.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back