Dynadot

Tracking tool, A/B testing rotator, very useful for landers & more - Free for NP members | BlipTo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just relaunched a SaaS project I have kept aside for a while, see the title.

Just realized it might be very useful to NP members in order to track and optimize conversions for their landers - for free. So I am offer free accounts to all forum members that might need this, see below.

What it does:

- Redirect tracking. For example if you redirect your domains to an Afternic BIN page (https://www.afternic.com/makeoffer/mydomain .com) you can use the tool to measure the traffic being sent. It works as an intermediary hop tracker.

- A/B testing of marketplaces. You can set multiple destinations via the internal rotator, for example to multiple marketplaces domain' pages where you have listed. It runs continuously so you can see which avenue performs best. I think this is a must have.

- URL shortener with embedded tracking, for social media etc. The entry URLs are in shortener format, such as blipto.com/abcd . You can use them in social media posts, FB groups, wherever you promote your domain to redirect traffic to your lander and/or to a marketplace sales page.

At the same time you have monitoring and you can do A/B testing as above. The tool also detects bots and you can exclude them from tracking.

- Find out which domains you have are getting more type-in traffic, and perhaps monetize those via Parking monetization such as Voodoo etc.

- etc (new suggestions and use cases, will be delighted to add them)

The free offer is for the Bronze plan, 10,000 datapoints per month and for NP members with good standing.

Just signup, test it and let me know via PM once you decided to use it further so I can activate your free forever Bronze account. And if you'll ever need more than this, let me know and we'll look into more for you.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Notes: If you like the service we'd appreciate a link to us from your website, so the tool can grow. But of course this is not mandatory, however much appreciated.

( Note2: There are more free tools coming for NP members that I'm currently working on... will post here very soon)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just to be more clear:

The accounts are free forever for NP members. There is no catch, with no need to EVER upgrade to paid. It also does not expire.

The only limits are in data size. The free accounts are not public, you need to DM me so I can activate it for you.

If you need more data room, that's entirely doable, just let me know and I'd be glad to help with that.

The tool's revenue model is based on a very different form of promotion (organic and paid ads) and not upselling here. So please don't get any paid accounts, just let me know via DM what you need. Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back