NameSilo

toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top (THREAD CLOSED)

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by DOMAIN ILLUMINATI, Jun 22, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. Gold Account

WWWELCOME

THE MOST EXPENSIVE DOMAIN OF ALL TIME
    toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

/// TRY TO BUY @ SEDO

Price | HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER DOMAIN PRICE, NEGOTIABLE, USD
    Minimum bid | ONLY 100.00 USD

MAKE YOUR BIDs NOW
    If you won't receive a counter bid within 24 h, then simply make another bid.
    And so on, maybe you will receive a counter bid one day.

Yes, no joke, exactlyyy this domain is the most expensive domain of all time.

Because...

...this 100 % final domain is the high end - fusion of the untoppable combination of the…

...highest possible number of the highest possible superlative (21, "top")
    ...highest possible number of characters (63)
    ...highest possible TLD (".top")

The result of these 3 ultimate facts is, that this final domain is the highest possible domain of all time - that's why it is the most expensive domain of all time.

No other domain can reach the status of this domain, it is not possible to top this domain.

It is untoppable.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. MadAboutDomains

MadAboutDomains Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Interesting, I'm glad at least you like it, that's the main thing. But as you've asked for it I'll give you my honest opinion on the domain.

Whether the OP, a self confessed domainer of 2 weeks likes your post doesn't really factor into my review of the name. Other things do though.

It probably tops my list of the worst domains that I can think of at this moment in time imho. It's only really useful as a domain if you own every other combination of top...top.top domain (like Coca-cola and ahh(hhh...).com), cause then at least it's unambiguous when you type it cause then you don't need to know the precise number of 'top's in the domain. Without this, the domain is hard to type in which makes it difficult to find, you have to have prior knowledge of the max length of a domain name.

The reasons that you have given for it being the best (your best) domain aren't factors that anyone would normally consider in the decision making process when deciding whether a domain is 'great' or not.

1. Having a word repeated multiple times in a domain isn't necessarily a plus point.
    2. Having a long, or the 'longest' domain isn't in itself desirable and your domain is not unique in being the first to max out the maximum number of characters in a domain. It also doesn't have any supporting characteristics that mean that this domain is special in this regard. Two examples of ones that do imho are (Ahh(hhh...).com owned by Coca-cola, because it's a sound of someone drinking their drink and being refreshed. llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch.com is the name of a place in Wales, UK).
    3. This is the same as the first point that you made, really, it's the claim that the superlative "top" is the best because of the nature of the word meaning the highest possible, but could easily be replaced with .best (or another) to mean "the most".

Please can you tell me what you mean when you say it is "the most expensive domain of all time"? Is it the most expensive renewal cost by the registry or something or was it just a tag line that you borrowed from http://comcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcom.com (or do you own this domain too?)

Also, what do you mean by it's a "final" domain, that bit really makes no sense to me.

For this I'd suggest the following:

top.com
    top.top
    topmost.top
    untoppable.top

:rolleyes:

All the best with your domain.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  3. canvasboutique

canvasboutique Established Member

That was a toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop reply.

4. Domaineer1

Domaineer1 Established Member

Lol :D

5. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. Gold Account

The point is, that it is precisely UHNWIs which are addressed -by this domain and theyyy won't have a problem to type in one of the following domains - because theyyy are familiar with this term ("UHNWI" and its abbreviation):

uhnwi.top
    uhnwis.top
    ultrahighnetworthindividual.top
    ultrahighnetworthindividuals.top

WIKIPEDIA about ULTRA HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALs
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_high-net-worth_individual

For all others, you actuallyyy just confirmed, that the "solution" is again to simplyyy copy / paste what seems to be difficult to type.

Regarding the letter - combination TMEDOAT (which is the abbreviation for "The Most Expensive Domain Of All Time"), I think it is a good forwarder for those who allreadyyy knowww this domain and its descriptive name.

BTWWW FYI, I also own tmedoat.com as a forwarder to >>> tmedoat.top

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  6. MadAboutDomains

Someone take the credit card away from this man.

The fact that you've bough tmedoat.com and the other ones is a little unfortunate now, because I have officially priced my domain 4000.uk at $4,000 USD more than your toptop....top name. Sorry about that.

7. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Someone take awayyy the credit card from this man (for the case that he is trying to top the untoppable domain in another way than (trying to) buying it as this is the only way to "top" it).

The fact that you've bought 4000.uk and the other ones is complete irreleveant for the most expensive domain of all time as the official "pricing" of it tops automaticallyyy your (and all other's) domain's domainprice(s).

Because the most expensive domain of all time can be = is logicallyyy the only domain which can have = has the top domainprice. That's why the domain
    domainprice.top
    forwards to it.

8. MadAboutDomains

I'm sorry that I had to break it to youuu. It is priced more than your domainnn, it automaticallyyy increases in price to be exactlyyy $4000 USD more than your top top domain and every other domain that you ownnn.

9. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Blablaablaaablaaaa

You don't knowww what you are talking about, that's all.
    Don't waste your time with writing comments about domains you do not understand.

10. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Not possible hahaahaaa
    Onlyyy the most expensive domain of all time can be the most expensive domain of all time.

11. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Not neccessary as we are allready / still on-topic, memberss posting their best domain and discuss them (it's a thread in the discussion - section).
    So actuallyyy nothing off-topic here, we do not discuss cars or anything else - we discuss our views in context to the domains of this thread.

12. imadoer

imadoer Top Member PRO VIP

I don't know what I'm talking about?
    Says the man that makes NO sales.

Please educate us all since you know best. Please educate us on what to buy and make no sales just like you. We need to have a poll about this .top crap

13. hawkeye

hawkeye Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You'd get a better reply and a more intelligent answer from a rock. With some clowns here, one is better off just skipping past their gibberish postings and never engaging with them. (...case in point.)

14. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

NO sales???
    You do knowww nothing about my sales hahaahaaa

If you want to get educated from me, then simply read my posts, I am not just here to publish my sales.
    Make any poll you want, it's your time / life - but don't forget that .top is the world's #1 (most registered) new TLD (that's no "promo", that's simply a remembering about what you are talking) and far awayyy from "crap", you are simply in "panic mode" because of your .com's and now you are searching a reason for your presumablyyy lowww / zerooo sales statistics.

Instead being on-topic and posting your best domain / writing about it, you again talking about me, / my best domain and than you complain (???)
    ...this is just ridiculess.

15. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

BLABLAABLAAA
    Pure "hate speech" ("…more intelligent answer from a rock" / "...clowns..." / "gibberish…").

BTWWW
    The topic of this thread is another one - it's about what is your best domain... ...so what is your best domain???

16. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

HAHAHAHAHA

If you mean my toptoptop... ...top.top - domain with your "...the one we've been discussing...", then I am 100 % convinced that you are fooling yourself here and that you knowww it inside your heart.
    You may can fool yourself but you can't fool me.

Let me tell you a "secret" - at the end you will see, that you also can't fool yourself.

17. Amphibia07

Amphibia07 Established Member

I was expecting some discussion of personal favourite domains, but sad to see this has become a troll fest.

Maybe worth having tags for such threads.

18. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

I agree.
    I was expecting some discussion of personal favourite domains, but sad to see this has become a troll fest.

19. canvasboutique

if toptoptoptop....failstheradioandtypeintest...toptop.top is your best domain name, I hope you have a full time job that has nothing to do with domain names.

20. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

No need to concern, I knowww what I do(main) and I believe I will became richhh from it, believe me (or not).
    So you worry unnecessarilyyy
    Because this domain passes every radio / typing - test, it's just an ignorant and wrong claim to say (write) that it can't pass it (?).

Also, let me remember you, that you are again / still talking (writing) about this domain - that's ok for me of course - but I hope you are aware of the point that you are just promoted it again (no matter if you write good or bad about it) with your replyyy so thanks for that - actually it seems you like it because I don't believe that you are not aware of that effect.

21. MadAboutDomains

Gibberish.

More best domains please!

22. canvasboutique

Delusional. Move your posts and best domain into > domain-beginners.

23. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Gibberishhh
    Yes, more best domains please!

24. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Delusional onlyyy for you (and others) - I obviouslyyy just have a bigger imaginationpower than you (and others), that's all.
    I think my imaginationpower is top.
    Move your posts and best domain into >>> domain - beginners.

BTWWW
    Your post is in fact nothing other than an attack against me / my domain - so I replied to it - to defend me / my domain.
    It seems you are also one of those who love talking about me / my domain.

+++

The main thing isn't that I like it - the main thing is that others like it (that's why I created it, you need to own what others want if you want to make business) and that there are people who would like to buyyy it (primatily as a speculative investment to sell it then again with a galactic ROI).

The only reason that they have not bought it yet, is its (ultra high) price - most people are too shy to submit their bids when they get confronted with super expensive domains becasue they don't trust in their negotiation skills.

So I'm glad that I am only one of manyyy who like it - because its "numbers" (visits / bids > simply visit its SEDO offerpage to see that) are confirming it.

Enjoyyy the following fewww examples to find out how popular this domain in fact is:
    • namepros.com/threads/best-domain.948348/#post-5544912n
    • amepros.com/threads/more-than-1-000-000-000-00-usd-for-a-domain-what-would-you-do-with-all-the-money.950832/#post-5563112
    • namepros.com/threads/when-you-will-be-rich-from-domaining.961685/page-4#post-5650366
    • namepros.com/threads/who-will-copy-paste-post-the-last-top.1013233/page-4#post-6106737
    • namepros.com/threads/dynadot-wants-1-000-000-for-my-xyz-renewals.964469/page-2#post-5673139
    You can see, that people would buy it (if they would have the money).

I never asked for your opinion - but if you like to share it, of course it is wwwelcome

There are people, who are "domainers" since yyyears which still haven't realized this domain's highest value (you for example) while there are people who are "domainers" only since daysss but they have alreadyyy realized this domain's highest value.

This shows clearlyyy that time isn't a factor in terms of understanding.

Personal views on it's "quality" are completlyyy irrelevant - because the point is, that it tops everyyy domain - no matter if it is a "good" one or a "bad" one.

Don't think that I don't had this thoughts allreadyyy a long time ago.

Therefore I understand your point and you can assume that I am "prepared" in some way - although at the end it is not reallyyy important because those who want a domain will of course have the will to type it, it's an exaggeration to think that people won't type it.

Let me remind you at this point that this domain's SEDO offerpage has a veryyy high number of monthly visits, currently about - / + 100 k.

Also, people are smart enough to type in "top" and copy + paste it then in the needed amount.
    Like a person which has the will to reach a goal, for exampe a traveller who wants to reach his destinyyy
    If people have the will to work hard to get money, they will have the will to do what is necesarry to get this domain.

It's actuallyyy an unneccesaryyy dramatization to say that "people won't type it in" (?).
    Surelyyy people will prefer to ignore a huge number of other domains instead of that easyyy one - simply because it makes curious and because it is not like "normal" domains.

True, normallyyy not - of course I knowww that.

But this domain is not normal and so it does not followww the common rules in a decision making process.
    People can see it howww they want - but at the end they knowww it is how it is - namely untoppable and that's the reason whyyy this domain is greater than great and better than best - simplyyy top and everybodyyy knows that, I am sure, including you.

So it's senseless and redundant to compare it with "normal" domains in terms of purchasing criterias of "normal" Domains.
    Again, this domain is the highest range of domains - the highest level of domaining - the business zone in which onlyyy one criteria exists which counts:

Being untoppable and nothing else.

It's the highest domain of all time and it's created for UHNWIs because only such people can buyyy / payyy it.

That's true of course - but "the exception confirms the rule" as you may knowww
    In this case it's definitelyyy a plus point - because one top tops the next top until it even ends with .top as TLD

I never said that it is desireable or unique just because of its maximum number of characters or because it is the "longest" domain - to claim only this as reason, would be nonsense - as there are of course other domains which have or can have the same number of characters / length as you have recognized correctlyyy

What I said, is, that the point is, that this ultimate* "max. out / longest" - point is just one of three ultimate* points (as I wrote) and it's only the combination of all three ultimate* points which makes this domain to the most desireable / unique / wanted / valuable and therefore the most expensive domain of all time.

Of course - sure there are "supporting" characteristics that mean that this domain is special in this regard:
    The term "top" sounds well, is easyyy to spell / write, is universal, global and absolute positive in it's meaning.
    So in context of becoming untoppable, a repetition of it makes indeed highest sense in a symbolical wayyy
    Finally, the repetition is confirmed by the TLD .top which makes it absolutelyyy perfect.

*ultimate because top = highest = ultimate

No, I don't claim that the superlative "top" is "best", I only claim that "top" is "top".
    It can not be replaced by "best" or any other term.
    Because "best" is "best" but it was / is / will never be "top".
    The same for the TLD - only .best is best but only .top is top.
    The TLD .top has 3 letters while the TLD .best has 4 letters.
    If the domain would be bestbestbest… ...best.best it could not have 63 characters which would result in being imperfect as not all 3 ultimate points would be given.

BTWWW I have the viewww that in a TLD, 3 letters are visuallyyy way more appealing than 4 letters and I believe manyyy have the same viewww

Of course.

I mean what I sayyy
    It's the most expensive domain of all time and because that's what I say, it is that what I mean.

No - nothing from both, nor something in this direction.

It is the price which it will cost you* when you* will buyyy it.

*or someone other

I knowww that there is this comcomcom… ...com.com - domain which (is not mine and which) has the same descriptive name ("the most expensive domain of all time") like the most expensive domain of all time - but I can't take this .com - domain's descriptive name serious - no matter how "original" it claims to be - simply because such a description can logicallyyy onlyyy fit to a domain which is untoppable, and this .com - domain is obviouslyyy toppable.

BTWWW

Although I reallyyy don't need this .com - domain, I am convinced that one day it will be mine and then you will see that it will just forward to the toptoptop... ...top.top because a forwarding to the most expensive domain of all time would be the onlyyy sense of this domain.

Originally my domain was named "the most expensive domain in the world" - but as I started to realizeee that the TLD .top tops the TLD .com (and every other TLD) and therefore that it is impossible for any other exisiting or future TLD to top the TLD .top, I recognized that I had to update it's "descriptive name" from the mentioned one ("the most expensive domain in the world") to "the most expensive domain of all time" - because, again, it is the onlyyy domain which fullfills all 3 ultimative criterias for being the most expensive domain of all time.

I am reallyyy surprised, that you don't understand this simple allegory - but of course I am willing to explain it to you:

As the term "final" stand for "last" / "definitive" / "ultimate", this (term "final") is, beside the term "top" itself, probably the most appropriate term to describe this domain in one word.
    Simply because "top" is the last / definitive / ultimate point in terms of highness - it's the highest point and therefore the final point and therefore the final domain.

Thanks for your suggestion (although I know very well what I want).

Ironicallyyy I alreadyyy own the one I want of this list since the year 2016:

untoppable.top

;)

Thanks, all the top with (understanding) myyy domain - the most expensive domain of all time.

+++

THREAD CLOSED

Find all about this domain here (copy / paste the link):

namepros.com/threads/the-most-expensive-domain-of-all-time-toptoptop-top-top-try-to-buy-sedo.964137/

All the top,

DOMAIN
    ILLUMINATI

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.