Dynadot

THREAD CLOSED

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which one of the following two domains do you think is untoppable?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

votes
    31.6%
  • comcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcom.com

votes
    68.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
Turn on topic & tell us which one of those two domains is the untoppable domain in your viewww
You know what?
You put just two options in the poll, because you believe only one has to be the answer and no one should have any opinion beyond yours.
Dude there may be opinions beyond your options or your belief.
Put a third option like none of the *ucking two and see the results.
Believing something deeply is good, but forcing others to accept your belief is called bigotryyyyy.

•••

Last edited:
•••
ikhub,

.... I don't put a third option like 'none of the *ucking two' and so I don't see the results.
Simply accept that.

Accepted. But you should also accept that you don't want to see or let others see anything other than the two options :)

•••
But I am convinced that this view can't decrease their high value, not even in the slightest - because they indeed have an ultimate meaning as art and art is always controversial.

If art has no other aim but to steer up a controversy, it's not the art, it's the author's way to vent up his frustrations. So I don't agree, art is not always controversial, I believe it's just the opposite, true art is rarely controversial.

Maybe nowww you will find the time to tell us which one of them is the untoppable domain in your view, do you think it is THE .top DOMAIN or THE .com DOMAIN???

Well, if .top was untoppable, then .com should be uncommable. However, albeit I have to admit I'm not really proficient in English, it seems there is no such a word, uncommable, in English dictionary, see here, please: [link to Dictionary removed]

Which, in turn, implies that my initial assumption was wrong, hence .top is clearly not untoppable. We eliminated .top, the only domain that remains is .com, and once you eliminate the impossible, what remains must be true, hence .com is the untoppable domain here. QUOD.

•••
i would like to know who the other 15 people who voted for .top ??????

•••
Believing something deeply is good, but forcing others to accept your belief is called bigotry.

In your case, no. Pumping your AWFUL domain names as you do (believing deeply), is not a force for good, it is insane really. The energy expended trying to convince/ force people to believe it is the most expensive domain, along with all your other insane efforts mean that, per your own quoted words, you are a bigot.

•••
i don't see anyone supporting the name so i wonder who they are????

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
ikhub,

thanks for your reply.
Exactlyyy, according to this poll, that's obviously the case, yesss
I don't want to see or let others see anything other than the two options here, in this poll.
That's whyyy I made exatlyyy this poll - i made it becasue I am only interested in seeing the result of this poll.
And, of course, replys (posts) from you and all others as long as they are on-topic.

But your options are something likeeeee:
knGqlT4.jpg

What colour are horses egg?
option A: Light Brown
option B: Dark Blue

Let's have a constructive meaningful debate. What do you think is horse egg color?
I know what it is because my horse laid one last night. What is your opinion?

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
@KINGOF.TOP nothing personal against you buddy but even if I had bought 100,000 bitcoins in 2010 I wouldn't buy the 21x Top in .Top or 21x Com in .Com

L or LL.top would have been another story.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back