new gTLD .Top shares over $3million in sales data with Namebio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I saw a tweet from Namebio tonight that .top shared over $3million in sales data. I have not had a chance to go through it all yet. Apparently Internet.top sold last week for $4,818. Wan.top sold for $12,567 back on May 7, 2018. Special thanks to Vivian Sun from the .TOP registry for sending us data on 414 premium sales for a total of $3,143,064 from January 2017 to present! Check out the … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I already caught a few .TOP domains which were in your portfolio.
Just information.
Congrats - what I meant was that I don't drop them in general but of course I make a "wash out" from time to time (drop some and register some new).
Just information.

upload_2018-5-22_18-26-17.png < click

Last edited:
•••
For god's sake, I've never seen someone talk so much without saying anything.

@mpls is trying to ask you, based on your supposed wonderful knowledge of the .top market, how newcomers should know what types of names to target. He provided his opinion along with real information to support it. Where is your support for your opinion?
For GOD's sake, I've never seen anyone with whom I talked so much without he understands.

It's up to you what you do - but I remind you that you have the powwwer to create your own realityyy

Therefore, I suggest you to change your viewww and tryyy to buyyy the most (discussed / famous / wanted) expensive domain of all time if you are dare enough - you will then be part of creating it's historyyy and so you will become part of it's mysteryyy

User @mpls seems to understand my answer, otherwise I am sure he will replyyy again to me.

upload_2018-5-22_18-44-38.png < click

@Moderation

If someone constantly want's to get my reply (no problem, of course everyone here is welcome to confront me with his own thoughts, it's my decision if / how I reply), at one Point I will start to suggest him what he can do.
So my suggestion (see above) here to him is not "advertising" or "promotion" for my domain - it's just what I think he need to do to understand better what I do, I could not help him in a better way so no need for any action, that's all I say.

Last edited:
•••
There is a swiss enduser / website which uses the .top version of their website's domain as a forwarding domain to their ccTLD - website, have a look here:

davos.top
http://www.davos.top

I don't knowww if this was a private sale but ist possible.

Last edited:
•••
I already caught a few .TOP domains which were in your portfolio.
Just information.

Where can I find his portfolio? It used to be linked in his signature, but no longer is.

•••
I don't know...
I just picked up some domains...
Then I have rechecked them on Sedo... they were listed... so DI even doesn't clear his Sedo account... very hard task for him.

•••
@Domainilluninati do you have a link to your domain portfolio for my information?

•••
•••
•••
I don't know...
I just picked up some domains...
Then I have rechecked them on Sedo... they were listed... so DI even doesn't clear his Sedo account... very hard task for him.
SEDO does this (clearings) automaticallyyy after a while, so I don't (have to) care permanently.

I do not longer share my SEDO - portfolio because I am anyway focussed on the enduser market and so those who will need a specific domain which I own will find it.

BTWWW
I do not have all my domains at SEDO, I also have my own landingpages.

upload_2018-5-22_23-42-28.png < click

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back