domains Top.Domains sells a couple new gtlds led by Avatar.one

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains.com
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Top.Domains rang the register twice on Sunday, selling Avatar.one for $15,289 and Bedrock.bot for $8,999. Avatar is registered in 283 extensions, to be honest I thought it would be more. Bedrock registered in 211 to be honest I thought it would be less. Source: DotDB.com …

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Avatar.one for $15,289 Avatar is registered in 283 extensions, to be honest I thought it would be more.
1) You can always write more:xf.wink::xf.grin::ROFL:
FitFast.com that was sold for $28,333 dollars. That's right, not $23,888. :)
2) You may share expectations anyway

p.s. thanks for info

Last edited:
•••

Make your dream AI girlfriend in 3D or chat with one now​

•••
•••
Oh dear, how sad.
It's a lonely world Cooljub, Loneliness is an epidemic and it seems many are looking to try to cash in on that. Not sure what that says for relationships in 2050.

•••
It's a lonely world Cooljub, Loneliness is an epidemic and it seems many are looking to try to cash in on that. Not sure what that says for relationships in 2050.
A completely man made epidemic and now the technology that created it is catering to it. Vicious cycle if ever there was one. Can't hate people for making the most of it though.

•••
A completely man made epidemic and now the technology that created it is catering to it. Vicious cycle if ever there was one. Can't hate people for making the most of it though.
Apart from the ones who planned to from the start. And I do.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back