Dynadot

showcase Top 10 Geo/Landmark .com/.net/.org names and why you have them.

NameSilo
Watch

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
Just curious to see your reason for buying and holding your top Geo/Landmark domains.

I have a few and I just want to hold them because they're the official name of something valuable (country/landmark) and in full text. Might develop some when I get enough time.

Here are a few:

SaintBarthelemy.org: Large, high end Carribbean Island.

SriJayawardenepuraKotte.com: Sri Lanka Capital City.

GrandDuchyOfLuxembourg.com: Luxembourg formal name. They're the last Grand Duchy in the world.

ShanghaiWorldFinancialCenter.com: 2nd tallest building in Shanghai. It'll someday be like EmpireStateBuilding dot com.

EdinburghOfTheSevenSeas.com: Capital of Saint Helena Ascension and Tristan da Cunha.

TweedHeads.net: Surfers town just south of the Gold Coast.

HerveyBay.org: 26 largest city in Australia. Across from 4x4 world's largest sand island.

SaintHelenaAscensionAndTristanDaCunha.com: New Country/Territory name.

BankOfChinaTower.com: Says it on the can.

UpperManhattan.org: Says it on the can.

LujiazuiDistrict.com: Shanghai Finance District/futuristic skyscraper skyline, high population.

A few of these would make Google front page... In a week. EMD with little competition. I might give a couple a fair shot in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back