IT.COM

domain tokyouniverse.com

NameSilo
Watch

Likewoaah

Impact
I had an idea to create an online store and create a Japanese themed merch store: foods, drinks, anime clothing, and figures, but ended up not starting anything. I THINK this name clicks pretty okay? Where should I start? I want to sell it but don't know how. Currently I have it up on afternic but I don't know how long it'll take to sell or how to even advertise it.

Thanks in advance for the replies!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tricky branding. Same applies to using any major city (London Universe...ugh). Not a fan, I suggest a "Make Offer" approach on it, and see how it goes. The "universe of tokyo" just doesn't come off right, IMO. Welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
got ya perfect thanks for the tips! is there anything specific everyone aims for? or is it all random?

•••
got ya perfect thanks for the tips! is there anything specific everyone aims for? or is it all random?
It depends on the domain. For this one I'd be taking offers, and hope for the best. I don't see the green in it, IMO

If in a hypothetical world you had "Toyko Hub", than the word "Universe", I'd estimate Low X,XXX

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back