domain TokenFundy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
TokenFund is for sale in Asia, and no company has chosen this name or applied for a trademark.

I think it has a croud funding or venture capital vibe.

I submitted it to BrandBucket so hopefully it has some success.

Price recommendations please

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know the niche fund much, but would point out that Fundy is a major eco tourism area in Canada (Bay of Fundy, highest tides in the world). That gives the term more search results than one might think of a term that just adds a pronounceable addition to fund. It also finds slangish use for someone with fundamental religious beliefs. That sense of fundamental makes some sense with token application.

As I said, not really in position to offer an price. Will be interesting to see if BB accept it. The word fundy does not have much sales history on NB at least (except as part of FundYour....). FundyOutfiters (clearly eco-tourism related) sold for $1000. Of course token/s huge value keyword.

Best of luck with it.

Bob

•••
Appreciate your insight very much, Bob. The additional value to the word 'Fundy' made my day. If BB accept it, and quote me a nice price, I think I'm going to go with it, as opposed to, waiting for the token market to mature.

I guess, the variety of tokens (let alone the variety of security tokens) available today, each with their own protocol characteristics, allows for broad branding domains

I also bought the following:
a) CryptoFundy
b) EquitizeCrypto

This was done solely to get in the crypto game. Stand alongside the many domainers out there hahaha

Thanks again, and cheers for the luck :D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back