Dynadot

discuss To succeed in domaining, you need luck, be willing to grind and stay patient

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I hadn't any domain sales in March and only 1 in February

Today I had 5 domain sales - 3 via GD/ 1 Sedo/1 Dan...lowest sale was 2500 usd via FAST TRANSFER

I had many price requests over last 30 days at DAN & AFTERNIC, but no sales

Also 3 more are in negotiations with qualified leads and brokers at GD...so 5 sales and 3 more getting close to asking price in one day

2 were .com
2 were .ai
i was .me

3 in negotiation: 2 .AI & 1 .com

i really don't reveal domain names sold, as I have created my own formuls for buying domains...

Sedo will publish the one sale...GD & Dan - sometimes, but not always

I respect people who report their domain sales and prices, but I also respect prominent domain bloggers Alleman & Silver who choose to keep their domain sales private

So why write this post? Just to show crazy good days occur...and if your domains haven't been selling in a while, it doesn't mean it's you and/or your domains

this is a crazy venture - domaining...ups and downs

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cool ,
AI is the hot wave.
i have sold all my ai keyword domains , FOMO now

•••
I am more worried about inquiries than sales. If you get inquires you eventually make sales.

If you get inquiries, that is more of an indication you are picking the right domains.

Brad

•••
I think I asked before about your .me names, which you kindly answered.

But what's the overall approx. size of your portfolio?

Glad you had some encouraging sales.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back