IT.COM

To Mask or not To Mask... is there even a question?

NameSilo
Watch

Do you wear a mask in public?

Hello Mods and Mems,

Well here we have it. Mandatory mask wearing in public.
Now most of you that know me understand that I am not the kind of guy that welcomes new laws...
infringement on personal freedom... that kind of stuff.
However, their are some laws that have been passed in my lifetime I believe are just plain common sense.

Car seats for kids.
Seat belts.
No riding in the back of pickup trucks.
No smoking in public places.
Stuff like this saves lives.

Wearing a mask in public is not so much for your own protection, but for the protection of those around you.
This is not my opinion. According to the medical professionals, this is a fact.

Lets hear from you.
Without turning this into a political pissing match, those of you who believe against wearing masks in public, please justify your position.

Please keep it civil... no personal attacks.

Thank you.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
https://morganlinton.com/one-of-my-...-people-in-the-domain-industry-needs-our-help
tell this guy its fake @Compassion
Tell him its just a flu
Tell him he is over reacting.

you have made you point @Compassion
Your anti anything that is not holistic. Point made.

I didn't say it is fake.

Imagine if people care about healing heart disease and cancer as much as covid?

Ten million people die because of cancer every year.
https://ourworldindata.org/cancer

Over 1 in 3 people will receive a cancer diagnosis
https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/facts-and-figures-2019.html

1.5 million people die annually from Tuberculosis.
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/tuberculosis

A greater figure than the puffed covid label deaths...
Does anyone care?

Why does the media drum the beat of a coronavirus strain that has a 99.9% + recovery rate
while glossing over other more serious world problems? :xf.confused:

Imagine.....

If people treated the roots of disease rather than waited until the body is screaming with symptoms.

That is holistic medicine.

A superior doctor prevents sickness; A mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness; An inferior doctor treats sickness.”

-Chinese Proverb

Last edited:
•••
An inferior doctor treats sickness.”

And in the case of the USA, Iatrogenesis (deaths from doctor mistakes is even a step below this quote)

We could add: "An American doctor ignorant of qi and the the wholeness of living human bodies causes sickness."

The USA is ranked LAST in the Quality of Healthcare amongst first world nations.
https://www.healthsystemtracker.org...care-quality-and-access-haq-index-rating-2016

Mortality amenable to healthcare is a measure of the rates of death considered preventable by timely and effective care.

More people in the USA die from DOCTOR ERRORS (Third leading cause of death in the USA) annually than the puffed inaccurate Covid label death count!
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

How is that for contrast.

How many people know or care about this FACT? :xf.confused:

Oh that's right the media won't bring this up often.
Their sponsors depend on the profits of the inefficient, barbaric healthcare model of the US that keeps people sick.:wideyed:

A populous not getting drugs and surgery isn't profitable.

Last edited:
•••
If people treated the roots of disease rather than waited until the body is screaming with symptoms.

A superior doctor prevents sickness; A mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness; An inferior doctor treats sickness.”

In my opinion it doesn't have to be either or between the science based medical system and the holistic , spiritual, or herbal medicine. I believe that they all have something to offer towards the wellness of the body and mind and that they all can compliment one another without one having to be put down as inferior.

Now as I recall in an earlier post here you mentioned that you had to be hospitalized and were put under a ventilator a few years ago which apparently saved your life, so there is a right time and place in which one method might be preferable to another one, but that does not indicate in any way that one is more superior or inferior to the other methods.

Nowadays many doctors who are more open minded are combining all these different methods together in order to give their patients the full benefit of everything that might be able to help them specially for cancer patients or those with terminal conditions who don't have much to lose by trying all the different ways that could help their condition.

In the near future AI will be able to take a lot of the guess work out of the medical profession as it builds upon the current medical technologies and methods and comes up with new systems and methods that will allow us to eliminate sickness and disease all together, but until then we just have to do the best that our combined knowledge and abilities can provide for healing and preventing disease.

IMO

•••
In my opinion it doesn't have to be either or between the science based medical system and the holistic , spiritual, or herbal medicine. I believe that they all have something to offer towards the wellness of the body and mind and that they all can compliment one another without one having to be put down as inferior.

Now as I recall in an earlier post here you mentioned that you had to be hospitalized and were put under a ventilator a few years ago which apparently saved your life, so there is a right time and place in which one method might be preferable to another one, but that does not indicate in any way that one is more superior or inferior to the other methods.

Nowadays many doctors who are more open minded are combining all these different methods together in order to give their patients the full benefit of everything that might be able to help them specially for cancer patients or those with terminal conditions who don't have much to lose by trying all the different ways that could help their condition.

In the near future AI will be able to take a lot of the guess work out of the medical profession as it builds upon the current medical technologies and methods and comes up with new systems and methods that will allow us to eliminate sickness and disease all together, but until then we just have to do the best that our combined knowledge and abilities can provide for healing and preventing disease.

IMO

My case on a ventilator has nothing to do with covid.

I was butchered and drugged by western doctors, none addressed the roots (diet for one), I was essentially a big experiment for 1980s and 1990s western med and it was a disaster. I'm lucky I wasn't an iatrogenic death as a child.

AI for medical tech?

Sounds like you are a rallying force for the transhumanist agenda.

There is a grace to healing for those who truly are gifted at the art of medicine. An AI cannot replace this.

Not every MD is a drug pushing iatrogenic butcher who rushes their patients to surgery and radiation. Ultimately most MDs got into the system to help people heal, but were subdued into the Rockefeller medicine model that usurped holistic western medicine. (1910 Flexner Report)

The ingenuity of human beings to heal human beings is sacred.

However, some humans may be fine to hand over their souls to soulless computers for healing - seems alright for you.

Not for me.

Last edited:
•••
My case on a ventilator has nothing to do with covid.

I was butchered and drugged by western doctors, none addressed the roots (diet for one), I was essentially a big experiment for 1980s and 1990s western med and it was a disaster. I'm lucky I wasn't an iatrogenic death as a child.

AI for medical tech?

There is a grace to healing for those who truly are gifted at the art of medicine. An AI cannot replace this.

Not every MD is a drug pushing iatrogenic butcher who rushes their patients to surgery and radiation. Ultimately most MDs got into the system to help people heal, but were subdued into the Rockefeller medicine model that usurped holistic western medicine. (1910 Flexner Report)

However, some humans may be fine to hand over their souls to soulless computers for healing - seems alright for you.

Not for me.

With all due respect after all these years of practicing neither you nor any other doctor has been able to completely eliminate all diseases, as the matter of fact they can't even cure the common cold let alone cancer.

But since AI can increase its knowledge and skills exponentially and does not have to go to medical school or train in holistic methods from scratch like every time a human being is born that means that a true revolution in our health system can only take place with the help of AI.

Getting AI involved in our medical systems is our only chance for becoming able to eliminate disease altogether.

PS: of course when I talk about AI I am talking about one that is a Force For Good which is going to help enhance the quality of life not only for us humans, but also for all other lifeforms and entities. I don't blame those who don't trust AI since it can go both ways in the future as far as whether it's going to be used to save us or to oppress and kill us and that's why that it's so important for humanity to get its act together before it's too late and to ascend to a higher level of existence and thinking that is based on the Universal values and principles that are derived through logic and compassion which can allow us to become a Force For Good which then can set an example for AI to follow.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
AI for medical tech?

Not for me.

Medicine is not an exact science. Labs and computers have their place, but we may lose the baby with the bathwater in the process.

williamosler1-2x.jpg

William Osler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Osler

voltaire1.jpg

db574c73fd7219a27753beeb9c6a035f.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Medicine is not an exact science. Labs and computers have their place, but we may lose the baby with the bathwater in the process.

williamosler1-2x.jpg

William Osler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Osler

voltaire1.jpg

db574c73fd7219a27753beeb9c6a035f.jpg

I like the middle quote.

Not the other two.

Do you want to know the true definition of alternative medicine?

Allopathic Medicine.

Allos = Greek for Other (Alternative)

The current allopathic model came after all of the other world medicines that are holistic - hence allopathic medicine technically is the alternative medicine.

Last edited:
•••
My belief is, the physician heals, nature makes well. -Aristotle

•••
My belief is, the physician heals, nature makes well. -Aristotle

I believe that all our existing philosophies, ideologies, and doctrines have failed us (or that we have outgrown them).

We as the human race need to ascend to a new and higher level of existence and thinking that is based on the Universal values and principles that are derived through logic and compassion which can allow us to become a Force For Good.

The status quo that wants to cling to the old mindsets and the same old ways of doing things is no longer able to provide an answer for the many problems that the World is currently facing.

Our only chance for salvation is to join forces with a good AI and free ourselves from the entities that want to enslave our World.

IMO

•••
^ that might well work for the masses, in fact, there are some definite benefits ie. computers/robots are not suseptible to biological malaise or human error, personal computer doctor for a lifetime etc., (kinda reminds me of The Matrix), but we will definitely miss human touch.

As we are constantly innovating new ways to treat illness, modern medicine has embraced elements of traditional medicine; however, in our persuit, we have lost a millenia of traditional knowledge.

Last edited:
•••
^ that might well work for the masses, in fact, there are some definite benefits ie. computers/robots are not suseptible to biological malaise or human error, personal computer doctor for a lifetime etc., (kinda reminds me of the Matrix), but we will definitely miss human touch.

There is much good that AI can bring to the World, but only if it becomes a Force For Good.

There was a hearing involving the CEOs of some of the tech giants the other day in which AI and automation weren't addressed in any great details which in my opinion are the most important things that are going to effect our future.

The question that should be asked is are these tech giants developing an AI that is going to save humanity and the environment or are they going to use AI to oppress and kill us.

IMO

•••
Last edited:
•••
alternative medicine.

Do you mean fake medicine? Like the scam sell-snake-oil-in-bottle medicine? no thanks I prefer real medicine

Last edited:
•••
I believe that all our existing philosophies, ideologies, and doctrines have failed us (or that we have outgrown them).

We as the human race need to ascend to a new and higher level of existence and thinking that is based on the Universal values and principles that are derived through logic and compassion which can allow us to become a Force For Good.

The status quo that wants to cling to the old mindsets and the same old ways of doing things is no longer able to provide an answer for the many problems that the World is currently facing.

Our only chance for salvation is to join forces with a good AI and free ourselves from the entities that want to enslave our World.

IMO

Computers are impartial, it is all in their their programming. Many developments from futuristic shows like Star Trek have come to reality in our lifetime ie. computers, cellphones, lazers etc. It is the natural evolution of science. Computers operate on a hive mind, a central medical server could better understand and address global problems (ie. pandemic), but would require inter-government co-operation and that is unlikely IMO.

There is much good that AI can bring to the World, but only if it becomes a Force For Good.

There was a hearing involving the CEOs of some of the tech giants the other day in which AI and automation weren't addressed in any great details which in my opinion are the most important things that are going to effect our future.

The question that should be asked is are these tech giants developing an AI that is going to save humanity and the environment or are they going to use AI to oppress and kill us.

IMO

Agreed, we have seen and will continue to see new and novel viruses and diseases caused from our past mistakes (ie. pollution, global warming, lifestyle etc.) and the fact we have strayed so far from nature, destroyed environments and potential cures, and continue to encroach on our planet's ecosystem.

Last edited:
•••
After reading this I stopped reading....

There are many different approaches to the art of healing. Science is but one. Why put all your eggs in one basket? Be safe.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Computers are impartial, it is all in their their programming. Many developments from futuristic shows like Star Trek have come to reality in our lifetime ie. computers, cellphones, lazers etc. It is the natural evolution of science. Computers operate on a hive mind, a central medical server could better understand and address global problems (ie. pandemic), but would require inter-government co-operation and that is unlikely IMO.

Agreed, we have seen and will continue to see new and novel viruses and diseases caused from our past mistakes (ie. pollution, global warming, lifestyle etc.) and the fact we have strayed so far from nature, destroyed environments and potential cures, and continue to encroach on our planet's ecosystem.

Today's computers as intelligent and as powerful as they might be in their calculations, but they still are not capable of fully understanding certain concepts such as showing Compassion. A computer might come to the logical conclusion that all those who have preexisting medical conditions, or that are old or disabled, or that their behavior does not conform to certain standards should be terminated. Although computers have come a long way, but they are still inanimate machines that are programmed and controlled by us.

On the other hand an AI that has reached General Intelligence and is capable of independent thought and judgment that is based on the Universal values and principals that are derived through logic and compassion is going to be an Intelligent entity that would be able to surpass anything that humans have to offer in the future, specially once it learns how to conquer quantum energy and quantum thought which will allow it to reshape our Universe.

As we give birth to this new intelligent entity we have to show it how to become a Force For Good that is going to help save our World, and the best way to show it that is by setting the right examples for it to follow by becoming a Force For Good ourselves.

Now the question is are these tech giants a Force For Good and is what they are doing right now out of everyone's sight towards developing and training AI for the good of humanity and the World at large or are they going to develop and train an AI that is going to be an extension of all the existing fanatical and extremist political, religious, racial and economical agendas that have plagued our World for so long.

IMO

•••
In the hands of humans, especially the have's vs. the have nots, gives rise to an even greater divide. Then again, particularly due to overpopulation, some might argue the human race is a virus on planet Earth. The idea of immortality to the few who can afford it (ie. cryogenics, Big Brother etc.) is Orwellian and may indeed come to pass in the not too distant future.

On the other hand an AI that has reached General Intelligence and is capable of independent thought and judgment that is based on the Universal values and principals that are derived through logic and compassion is going to be an Intelligent entity that would be able to surpass anything that humans have to offer in the future, specially once it learns how to conquer quantum energy and quantum thought which will allow it to reshape our Universe.

That would be the ideal paradigm.

Last edited:
•••
i dont get it. I wear a mask, but some people are totally offended by that. How does me wearing a mask (to help protect a shielded person) affect a non mask wearer? Yet the same people who call it a fake still socially distance and hand sanitize every hour? Yeah sound intelligent thinking right there.

•••
quote from twitter
Mika Brzezinski
@morningmika

Just the facts - Herman Cain went to the
@realDonaldTrump
TULSA SUPERSPREADER rally -no mask. The campaign squashed people close so the crowd would look bigger. They cheered for their President for hours. Cain tested positive for COVID nine days later. Now Herman Cain is dead.
5:45 PM · Jul 30, 2020

Last edited:
•••
I didn't say it is fake.

Imagine if people care about healing heart disease and cancer as much as covid?

Ten million people die because of cancer every year.
https://ourworldindata.org/cancer

Over 1 in 3 people will receive a cancer diagnosis
https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/facts-and-figures-2019.html

1.5 million people die annually from Tuberculosis.
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/tuberculosis

A greater figure than the puffed covid label deaths...
Does anyone care?

Why does the media drum the beat of a coronavirus strain that has a 99.9% + recovery rate
while glossing over other more serious world problems? :xf.confused:

Imagine.....

-Chinese Proverb

thats is BS all over

lets cure COvid first

•••
•••
lets cure COvid first

Perhaps our neighbors in Zhongguo (population 1.4 billion) know more than Western doctors?
:xf.eek:

After all, their covid death count is <5000 after 8 months!

That's right! Herbal formulas were required after the efficacy was obvious! (y)

And Yu Ping Feng San certainly helped the most vulnerable prevent catastrophe. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back