Dynadot

.ca To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Pick List for April 8, 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Picks for April 8, 2020

The .CA numbers remained static this week, remaining in the 8700-range and offering a wide array of potential domain options.The 3-letter supply is up, including at least one true premium (NNT.CA), the single-words are down a bit, and the multi-word selection just seems to grow every week. The number of Top Picks is higher than usual this week, so we’ll dispense with the overlong descriptions for the time being and just list our top headliners as...

If You Have Cabin Fever, Click Here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To Be Released (TBR) .CA Results & Leftovers for April 8, 2020

The TBR numbers stayed almost the same this week in the 8700 range, and although it wasn’t a great week in terms of true premiums, there were quite a few aged LLLs, very good single-words, and an absolute deluge of multi-words to choose from. Some of the notable Top 10 Picks list included...

Lots of Steaming-Hot Leftovers!

•••
Just a note that I am intending to go forward with the TBR List subscriptions soon, so if anyone wants the Early Bird ongoing rate of $40 for 6 months, PM me to join the list. If you join after, it's $50.

This will get you a Tuesday night TBR List email + an early bird access (probably 1-2 hours before publishing) to the TBR Leftovers and Results.

Anyone already on the list please forward me via PM an email you want to a) have the Paypal info sent and b) you want to receive the TBR List * TBR Leftovers link delivered to.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back