TMobile.careers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Just noticed this site:

TMobile.careers

and what a cool page is that :) Another example of HUGE company adopting new domain name!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A lot of big companies such as at&t, Halliburton, Disney, Hyatt, even some government entities, have been using .jobs domains as their career sites since it came out in 2005. Ironically T-Mobile has owned tmobile.jobs since 2005 and the .careers tld, which was made in 2003, tmobile only registered in 2014.

Two solid nTLDs with straightforward purposes but don't lend themselves to investability from domainers as the ones being used on the market are company names/trademarks

•••
•••
But for domain investors, only 1 reported sale for........... $6. So they lost money on that one.

•••
But for domain investors, only 1 reported sale for........... $6. So they lost money on that one.
No problem.

I wouldn`t own any careers domain but such websites will help people to know more about new gTLDs.

In fact it helps new gTLD investors.

•••
No problem.

I wouldn`t own any careers domain but such websites will help people to know more about new gTLDs.

In fact it helps new gTLD investors.

Probably not. Just because they "might" see a .careers, they'll still have no idea of the hundreds of others. Domainers can't even keep up.

•••
Probably not. Just because they "might" see a .careers, they'll still have no idea of the hundreds of others. Domainers can't even keep up.
I don`t agree, it gives people the idea of gTLDs - anything right of the dot is possible..

•••
So basically if you want to reg gTLDs that companies will actually want, you need to reg TM's (n)

•••
So basically if you want to reg gTLDs that companies will actually want, you need to reg TM's (n)
That is pretty bad conclusion :) You, as domainer, need to reg great combos for startups, or existing companies which wants to re-brand or upgrade.

This thread is more about adoption of new gTDLs and their usage by very big international company - not everything is around domainers and their interests - we are only a very small niche in all this :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back