Dynadot

TLD involvement in search results

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joakim

Top Member
Impact
So, just a newbie question I guess. Are all TLD's equal in terms of it being a potential high quality keyword in search results?

Let's put it like this. Would the domain name "home.ai" be more relevant than "home.com" if I did a search on for instance "ai home" / "artificial intelligence home" ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are all TLD's equal in terms of it being a potential high quality keyword in search results?
Yes.

Would the domain name "home.ai" be more relevant than "home.com" if I did a search on for instance "ai home" ... ?
Yes.

Would the domain name "home.ai" be more relevant than "home.com" if I did a search on for instance ... "artificial intelligence home" ?
No, they would be equal.

If the domain was home.artificial.intelligence or home.artificialintelligence, then yes, but those TLDs don't exist today.

:cigar:

•••
Yes.

Yes.

No, they would be equal.

If the domain was home.artificial.intelligence or home.artificialintelligence, then yes, but those TLDs don't exist today.

:cigar:

Thanks! That is interesting to know, and certainly a positive note regarding new tlds 😊

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back