Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo M

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

I am aiming nowadays for brandable 5L.coms. I just regged Tixoz.com which sound to me good for a ticket website, airline, concerts etc. I would like to hear your opinions on the name thoughts and value. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I find it a bit difficult to pronounce, but both syllables/fragments are currently popular at BB.

I am curious on your methodology to find such a domain: expired domains ? your own intuition ? sophisticated syllables associations ? and how you plan to sell.

•••
Everything is my own intuition. I just write sometimes 100 names at a time and do a bulksearch. Then i pick in my personal opinion the best availabilities. I sell it through multiple platforms and with brokers that are on my side. They put it in their personal newsletters which goes to investors, domainers and end users. Speaking about the word Tixoz, i say it as you write Ticksos.

•••
Thanks for your explanations. My question was really whether or not you were planning to sell through BB or alike, and the answer is 'it depends'.

It was easy for me to pronounce your domain because I'm French, and in French, it sounds very nicely. I was wondering if it can be pronounced as easily in english and if it would pass a phone test.

•••
Thanks for your explanations. My question was really whether or not you were planning to sell through BB or alike, and the answer is 'it depends'.

It was easy for me to pronounce your domain because I'm French, and in French, it sounds very nicely. I was wondering if it can be pronounced as easily in english and if it would pass a phone test.
I can give it a go through BB although they have to select it. I got reject on other names before but i think i'll apply the upcoming week for it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back