NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIK

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if u look around, no one here is interesting on .to names I guess, the only thread(s) I read regard .to name seems come from you, or I remmber someone here also reg dog.to and god.to......and another one suggest register .to have a good price...(I may use some wrong tech to search in this forum, but those is what I get so far, I hope I am wrong)

to be honesty, I am fan of .to, I don't know why people not interesiting on .to, seems no people even talk about it, not mention buy-sell here, I have several names as well...but I don't think I will sell it here...I guess may be other place to sell .to is better, I have no idea, and I buy those name for personal usage only not really for sell..

and if u check namebio, u will find no much buy-sell happen for .to, recently seems better may be

btw, tit.to is not bad, but it is almost worth nothing, if u have a hobby to hold it for its pattern....u may can do it, from investement view, it is nothing...u know .to still have lots of good LLL and CVCV and single word avai....why people buy your name with a extral pay ...they may want hand reg if they want .to...

I also want hear others opinion from this pro community....and I personally feel .TO may be another Tech-Oriented domain name alternative, once people find good decent names disapeared on .io .ai and others...

btw, I always feel the cctld(which have two letter) is better than those Ngtld who use a longer extentsion, what is point....specially the cctld like .io, .ai .cc .tv .im .bb .to, .it who have good look or meaning or relative low price(for highend keywords)

Last edited:
•••
need add sth after check that abbrs site, tit stands for lots of things, and very frequently useed base on that site....this will add its value and selling odds..+++

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back