Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello guys

please help to appraise the domains in the title .

Re>>> realestate?

Thanks

Vane

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very few reported notable .com.de sales, and mainly German words as would be expected.
I'm struggling with this one. Hopefully a German speaker will comment.

Last edited:
•••
Very few reported notable .com.de sales, and mainly German words as would be expected.
I'm struggling with this one. Hopefully a German speaker will comment.
Oh,thanks for your advice cooljob ,you know ,wallet.com.de sold recently by a
Chinese domain investor at sedo.com ,and can you again appraise another domain in the title?
thanks

•••
can you again appraise another domain in the title?
It looks good to me but I'm not the best at pricing, especially hacks..

:unsure:

•••
It looks good to me but I'm not the best at pricing, especially hacks..

:unsure:
Great,aha,i will try to sell to timeshare*com in the coming days

•••
•••
People don't really use timeshares these days, they're a thing of the past. My Mother owns a timeshare from the 80s and she can't get rid of it, pays the maintenance of it today. Travelling and the options we have today are so beyond what we had in the past. To get rid of a timeshare now, you'd have to sell it to someone else or receive help from a trusted timeshare cancellation company (lol). Good luck with the hack regardless, speculative

Last edited:
•••
People don't really use timeshares these days, they're a thing of the past. My Mother owns a timeshare from the 80s and she can't get rid of it, pays the maintenance of it today. Travelling and the options we have today are so beyond what we had in the past. To get rid of a timeshare now, you'd have to sell it to someone else or receive help from a trusted timeshare cancellation company (lol). Good luck with the hack regardless, speculative
Wow,thanks for sharing your story, jhm,to some extend,i have not much knowledge of a timeshare ,so why i own this domain? because nearly 200+ extensions
taken and someone set
high prices for sale on the platform, therefore, i figure it is worth something and deserve to take it at that time.
besides ,timeshare.re is taken by someone else

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back