Dynadot

discuss Timely Domains? - Display and explain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Over the years I've registered a dozen or so what I consider to be "timely domains". Timely domains can come from sports, politics or current news and events.

Most of you know when Caitlin Clark set the all time scoring record for NCAA basketball (for both men and women), i registered a domain in recognition of her special accomplishment. Speaking of "timely", i registered the domain within hours of the occasion.

Listening to the news this am, I heard Nikki Hailey (Republican candidate for President of the United States) say that she was going to vote for her opponent Donald Trump for President. Her reasoning; "Biden has been a catastrophe"

You may be able to guess the 2 word domain I registered that has to do with both Biden and the noun catastrophe. No one ever owned or registered the domain before now:xf.wink:

Thanks Nikki.....youda man:ROFL:

ps. anyone else like to share their timely domains or care to comment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
... I searched deleted .com's for biden/trump related domains available to register, here's some that stood out. πŸ‘‡

TrumpArrest.com
MakeAmericaReallyGreatAgain.com
TrumpLoses.com
WhereIsJoeBiden.com
CandidateTrump.com
LeaveBidenBehind.com
TrumpResigns.com
SayNoToJoeBiden.com
HillaryBiden.com
DonnaTrump.com
JohnBiden.com
ToxicBiden.com
BidenLoser.com
ObidenSucks.com
Trumpn.com
KeepOnTrumpin.com
TheMorningTrumpet.com
UnfollowTrump.com
WhyIVotedForDonaldTrump.com
PresidenteTrump.com
ThingsTrumpSaid.com
TrumpRogan.com
(note, I didn't register any)

Looks like these were registered from the last batch:
TrumpRogan.com
TrumpN.com
KeepOnTrumpin.com

Round 2
PsychicsForTrump.com = Call Miss Maga Cleo now!

ByeToBiden.com = Republican nursery rhyme?

BidenHidin.com = back up nursery rhyme?

VoteNoJoe.com = Chantable?

StopTheBiden.com = Stop The Steal 2.0

BidenStinks.com = Who Farted?

BidenJokes.com = republican comedy?

TrumpVid.com = Quick link to a trump video?

TrumpGif.com = complication of sharable trump Gifs?

DonaldTrumpMugs.com
1718822534351.png

LGBTrump.com = Let's Go Brandon Trump?

KeepAmericaTrump.com = seems Trumpy

BidenDementia.com or DementiaBiden.com = Is this timely to the cheap fake debate?

BidenPay.com = Pay domains are hot

BidenAi.com = Ai domains are hotter

DontBlameMeIVotedForTrump.com = this may require a yuuuge poster board.

TrumpWonAndYouKnowIt.com = yuge poster boards unite!

BuckBiden.com = a sattire media personality?

UckBiden.com = Buck's brother Uck?

uckJoeBiden.com = Safe for TV?

Last edited:
•••
For sure! That's the point of the forum, right? To discuss and understand different ways of selling and using domain names.

So I guess the "plan" I laid out isn't how you're approaching this venture. Is the billboard the sign, or is it the domain name itself? And how is it used to generate profit for you?
Joe....thanks again for asking the question and I promise to answer it more succinctly as relationships evolve. In the interim here are three more timely domains i just registered;

FaithFamilyCountry.org
IdeologyMatters.org
DemocratsXposed.com

You may wish to note that some of my timely domains use .org and some .com. Why? Many times (not all) the .com is already taken, however the .org extension is recognizable in the political world, and sometimes preferred:xf.wink:

Thanks again Joe.

•••
Joe....thanks again for asking the question and I promise to answer it more succinctly as relationships evolve. In the interim here are three more timely domains i just registered;

FaithFamilyCountry.org
IdeologyMatters.org
DemocratsXposed.com

You may wish to note that some of my timely domains use .org and some .com. Why? Many times (not all) the .com is already taken, however the .org extension is recognizable in the political world, and sometimes preferred:xf.wink:

Thanks again Joe.
Ah okay, sounds good. I guess you're kind of learning as you go at this point and aren't quite sure how profit will be generated?

The right .org can definitely be valuable! Very trusted as a top-level TLD.

•••
This one example covers it all.

If you are on X, or tiktok, you may have heard about the HawkTuah phenomenon.

I don't want to go into details, but look at this...

In a matter of days, or even hours, the most recent TLDs were bought.

Now, someone even started a meme coin on this...

•••
This one example covers it all.

If you are on X, or tiktok, you may have heard about the HawkTuah phenomenon.

I don't want to go into details, but look at this...

In a matter of days, or even hours, the most recent TLDs were bought.

Now, someone even started a meme coin on this...

So, 'hawk tuah' won the battle of spellings? When I stumbled on this, it was quite often 'hawk tuhh'. The pre-spitting sound itself I've known before as 'hawk putuh', but this new one specifically means spitting on "that thang".

That meme coin looks to be a better money printer (for some) than domain names.

Last edited:
•••
So, 'hawk tuah' won the battle of spellings? When I stumbled on this, it was quite often 'hawk tuhh'. The pre-spitting sound itself I've known before as 'hawk putuh', but this new one specifically means spitting on "that thang".
quite sure it is hawk tuah now.

was trending on X, at top, with this spelling...

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
HawkTuah.com regged June 14th, 2024. Many other Tlds regged since.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hawk-tuah/

Coinmarketcap lists HawkTuah.vip as the coins website. Registered June 19th, 2024.
Unfortunately the coin blumped, as many, who made some cash with it, sold ...

That is a normal procedure however.

Interesting is, what will happen now, that the price has stabilized ...

Does anyone own any hawk tuah domains?

•••

Not here, but here's a "Timely Domain" for ya;

HungCao.org

•••
•••
Ah okay, sounds good. I guess you're kind of learning as you go at this point and aren't quite sure how profit will be generated?

The right .org can definitely be valuable! Very trusted as a top-level TLD.
Also picked up HungCaoForSenate.org

Interesting too that the Public Interest Registry (PIR) for .ORG is headquartered in Virginia where Hung Cao is running for United States Senate as seen here;

•••
Also picked up HungCaoForSenate.org

Interesting too that the Public Interest Registry (PIR) for .ORG is headquartered in Virginia where Hung Cao is running for United States Senate as seen here;

So Rich, what would be the end game with a domain like this at only has one end user? And why not register similar domains for all candidates?

•••
So Rich, what would be the end game with a domain like this at only has one end user? And why not register similar domains for all candidates?
I actually have access to Hung Cao's campaign manager and Hung Cao himself. Hung Cao, endorsed by former President Donald Trump, was recognized Friday at a rally just 10 miles from me. I would have been at the rally if it weren't for a prior obligation, but a friend of mine took this photo of Trump introducing Hung to the crowd.

I'm not sure there is an "end game" so to speak even if he's defeated in November. However, the domain HungCao.org has greater lasting potential than HungCaoforSenate.org

Generic slogan domains like FaithFamilyCountry.org and FlipthatSeat.com can be leased rather than sold. Thus, they may be the domains that keep on giving:xf.wink:
Hung Cao and Donald Trump at rally.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I actually have access to Hung Cao's campaign manager and Hung Cao himself. Hung Cao, endorsed by former President Donald Trump, was recognized Friday at a rally just 10 miles from me. I would have been at the rally if it weren't for a prior obligation, but a friend of mine took this photo of Trump introducing Hung to the crowd.

I'm not sure there is an "end game" so to speak even if he's defeated in November. However, the domain HungCao.org has greater lasting potential than HungCaoforSenate.org

Generic slogan domains like FaithFamilyCountry.org and FlipthatSeat.com can be leased rather than sold. Thus, they may be the domains that keep on giving:xf.wink:Show attachment 258803
Here's another pic I missed;
Hung Cao at Chesapeake Rally.jpg

•••
Over the years I've registered a dozen or so what I consider to be "timely domains". Timely domains can come from sports, politics or current news and events.

Most of you know when Caitlin Clark set the all time scoring record for NCAA basketball (for both men and women), i registered a domain in recognition of her special accomplishment. Speaking of "timely", i registered the domain within hours of the occasion.

Listening to the news this am, I heard Nikki Hailey (Republican candidate for President of the United States) say that she was going to vote for her opponent Donald Trump for President. Her reasoning; "Biden has been a catastrophe"

You may be able to guess the 2 word domain I registered that has to do with both Biden and the noun catastrophe. No one ever owned or registered the domain before now:xf.wink:

Anyone read "Hillbilly Elegy" by JD Vance? Speaking of timely domains, i just registered HillbillyElegy.org

For those of you who don't know JD Vance is Donald Trumps VP selection, and it just so happens that JD had authored a book titled "Hillbilly Elegy" and it's also a Netflix Movie.

Different from your "average" domainer, I have plans for how to best monetize my new domain:xf.wink: I'd tell ya, but you know what they say about that:xf.rolleyes:

•••

Another timely domain i just reg'd is ArtoftheComeback.com written by Donald J Trump and published in 1997. This w

Plans for HillBilly Elegy and Art of the Comeback domains involve signed books for donations of $200 or more, and I'll let members know how it works.

•••
Another timely domain i just reg'd is ArtoftheComeback.com written by Donald J Trump and published in 1997. This w

Plans for HillBilly Elegy and Art of the Comeback domains involve signed books for donations of $200 or more, and I'll let members know how it works.
So you are basically just jacking their book names?

I would have expected more from such a creative visionary...

Brad

•••
Signed by who?

Trump ain't signing a book for a $200 donation.

Brad

•••
Signed by who?

Trump ain't signing a book for a $200 donation.

Brad
You are so clueless....i have/own "The Art of the Comeback" signed by Trump from a visit to NY and the Trump Tower in 1997 that reads; "All the Best to Pat and Richard" followed by his electrocardiograph style signature. To add to that I asked about his golf game, and he wrote the #4, circled it and said "I have my handicap down to a 4". The book cost me all of $39 and I didn't have to make a campaign contribution. Don't believe me?.....that's your problem:ROFL:

•••
So you are basically just jacking their book names?

I would have expected more from such a creative visionary...

Brad
lol, you did notice how i said "or more"...Some people will pay a whole lot of money for Trumps signature, and JD Vance's signature worth is growing by the day:xf.wink:

Note, like JD Vance, I'm a former "Never Trumper" who has seen the light, FromHatetoLove.com:xf.love:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back