IT.COM

auction THREE (3) CCC.coms! ###.com ###.com ###.com AUCTION ENDING SOON!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction is for all three of the following CCC .com domains: ###.com (LNL), ###.com (NLN), ###.com (NLN).
Note: these are actual CCC .com domains, none of that fake letter crap, all are English letters and numbers, no IDN games.

View the currently observed wholesale minimum prices provided by 3character.com here: http://www.3character.com/price-guide.html

This lot has an estimated value of $1,500 minimum!

Starting Bid: $350 USD
Minimum Bid Increments: $10 USD
Listed Portfolio BIN: $800 USD
End Time: Friday March 22nd, 2019 at 5:00pm EST
Payment Options: PayPal
Domain 1: ###.com - Registrar: GoDaddy - Exp: 2020-02-01- Age: 15 Years - Registered: 2004-02-01
Domain 1: ###.com - Registrar: GoDaddy - Exp: 2020-03-18 - Age: 15 Years - Registered: 2004-03-18
Domain 1: ###.com - Registrar: GoDaddy - Exp: 2021-03-18 - Age: 15 Years - Registered: 2004-03-18

Fun Fact: ###.com and ###.com are siblings, they were born on the same day!

Domains will be transferred to your GoDaddy account via account change.

Happy bidding!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
$116.66 per 3 character .com domain? That's insane! Just as insane as $120.00 each! You could be the new owner of these domains for an insanely low bid!

Look up prices, sales, minimum reseller valuations, what we have right here is a steal even at >3x the current bid!

Bid now! Don't miss your chance and forget about this thread! 3 character dot com domains are very liquid, the only downside is the market fluctuates a lot. Hold them for a few months and boom! 5x profit potential!

The set end time means you won't have to keep waiting and checking the thread, come back Friday and know if you have won!

•••
NameBio last sale information:
###.com - No Data
###.com - $### in 2016
###.com - $###, $### (market fluctuations)

Even at the low end, taking only two of the three domains, these domains have proven to sell for more than the current bid (and that's ignoring an entire CCC.com!) You're all but guaranteed to get your money back if you decide you don't want them after a while if you choose to resell to a non-end-user!

I haven't done any end-user research on these domains, I just bought them because I love CCC.coms and need to get rid of some (some people collect action figures, I collect domains.) So much potential here, possible European regions for real estate, acronyms, etc. With a little bit of research you can significantly have more than your money in no time.

ONLY 8 HOURS LEFT IN THIS FIXED-END-TIME AUCTION!.

Last edited:
•••
Seeing as I'm pretty positive there will be bid snipers coming in to place their bid seconds to close, if two or more people bid the same amount at the last minute (4:59pm EST,) the first person to bid that amount is the winner. All subsequent bids of that same amount are void for obvious reasons. Higher bids (as long as they were placed before 5:00pm EST) even if out of order clearly will be valid and assume the winning position.

The above should be common sense but wanted to mention to prevent any confusion. No bids will be accepted after 4:59:59pm EST, even if they're significantly higher than the current winning bid.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The auction is over / The winner is Ceejaye / Invalid bids with the wrong increments have been removed.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back