Dynadot

opinion Those .xyz sales seem too good to be true.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm always skeptical (and this isn't exclusive to xyz sales) of reported sales that re-direct to a Dan page saying "this domain has been deleted" and not "this domain has been sold".

But some of the previous XYZ sales did show sold at Dan and some also have legit companies on them.

•••
•••
I'm always skeptical (and this isn't exclusive to xyz sales) of reported sales that re-direct to a Dan page saying "this domain has been deleted" and not "this domain has been sold".

Why it must say "has been sold"?

•••
OPINION: Magul’s screen name should be changed to TROLL.

wow these opinion threads are fun aren’t they guys?

•••
Let's take my popcorn. Drama in 3,2,1...

•••
they are great..and real..sadly only for one person on earth..with good older 20k folio

meaning rest of us can forget ever coming even close to these results.

I've no problem with dngear or her sales..but I do have problem people falsely spreading word they can match her results and pay 3 or 4fig all over the place cause they see dngear having 5fig xyz sales.

oh well..their money to burn I guess.

bye bye

•••
OPINION: Magul’s screen name should be changed to TROLL.

wow these opinion threads are fun aren’t they guys?
If you dont understand my points, you are not deep in the domain business.

•••
If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

•••
Maybe There Just a Good Alternative
As For Sales I dont really Sell any so i dont know

•••
Dngear can be trusted. I believe them.

•••
•••
If you don't believe it then buy something else.
There is no need to create this type of thread as we have many members here trying to sell .xyz names now.
Be nice and you will live longer.

•••
Chinese crypto ban money shifting into XYZ money laundering scheme. Groundbreaking eBook set to be released in Q4 2022 through an invite only purchase opportunity.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back