IT.COM

Thinking of rearranging my portfolio in 2022

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'd like to get some answers to research which seems to be everchanging, or often shaded by the latest numbers.

It's been my impression that .com, .co and the ngtlds have a commanding lead by way of demand. Is that still the same today as it was in 2020? What are the top ten total sales by tld for 2021 to date? Any apparent positive trends?

OK. I missed the crypto and the meta phases, totally. Perhaps I don't get outside NP's enough :) Is there anything new on the horizon?

I look at my portfolio. It's 87% .com. I try to keep it at around 90% But I still am buying ngtlds. I don't think I've sold ANY ngtlds. So should I throw out every ngtld which isn't a single word? Should I throw out my couple of dozen .net .org ,biz .info .us and just give up on them? All my sales this year have been .com. Should I concentrate on .com .co ngltds next year? Which ngtlds? What are the 10 biggest globally?

I see a trend in 5/6/7 char .com brandables. Which are often much more difficult to sell. I've been expanding in that area. But still finding some good ones :) Along with some bad ones :(

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I recognise sedo &bodis but not it & pc. Which gives you the most revenue?
Hi

it = internettraffic
pc = parkingcrew

the names are split amongst them, because each seems to pay the most for that specific domain name.
one has to test them all for optimal performance

imo..

•••
Hi

it = internettraffic
pc = parkingcrew

the names are split amongst them, because each seems to pay the most for that specific domain name.
one has to test them all for optimal performance

imo..

Have you tried Above? What did you think? My parking there has shrunk so much I need a magnifying glass to see the numbers. Actually. I don't do much parking.

•••
Are you only handregging or do you purchase aftermarket as well? you haven't missed any phases if you are willing to spend and buy aftermarket...there are plenty of good names out there if you are willing to invest a little

•••
Are you only handregging or do you purchase aftermarket as well? you haven't missed any phases if you are willing to spend and buy aftermarket...there are plenty of good names out there if you are willing to invest a little

I would say it's about 95% dropcatching and 5% registrations. I buy about 2-4 domains a year in the aftermarket.

•••
Back